• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(45151)

Sergeant
Jun 9, 2005
Is the AGCEEP AI smarter than the vanilla AI? Or is it basically the same AI. The thing I really don't like about vanilla is that all too often in Grand Campaign, only an Austria looks like the real Austria while France and England and often Spain or only partially formed and racked by revolution that the AI seems unable to contend with.

I am just curious because I am thinking of downlaoding AGCEEP.

Thanks for all of your hardwork on this.

Also, I assume AGC and EEP are combined and that the deluxe version is the final and most recent version to date.

Polyglot Empire said:
Is the AGCEEP AI smarter than the vanilla AI? Or is it basically the same AI. The thing I really don't like about vanilla is that all too often in Grand Campaign, only an Austria looks like the real Austria while France and England and often Spain or only partially formed and racked by revolution that the AI seems unable to contend with.

I am just curious because I am thinking of downlaoding AGCEEP.

Thanks for all of your hardwork on this.

Also, I assume AGC and EEP are combined and that the deluxe version is the final and most recent version to date.

There are smarter AIs out there, and AGCEEP includes some of them. The event sequences also create (with some bugs still to be worked out :)) more historical outcomes. To my knowledge, EP still tends to be the most historically faithful, however...

Probably the wrong forum for this question, but we'll see who notices ;)
jay.