• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(37645)

Recruit
Jan 8, 2005
I'm thinking of getting into HoI2. Typically I like to play vs human via PBEM, but this doesn't seem to be an option with HoI2. Is this true??

PBEM works for me because I can not play at the same time each day or for an extended period of time at each sitting.

Most people on the forum seem to have played HoI before, being a newbie will it take me a long time to get up to speed and have fun with the game. I tried the demo but I have to say it was frustrating. I'm told the tutorials that are included with the full version are quite good....I hope so.

Thanks!

Hello BKKOAK,

it seems that there's no PBEM option available for Multiplayer, well none that I heard of. I think you wont have any problems learning HoI2 soon, though it seems to be a bit complex when you see it at first. :)
And as to the Tutorials,I'm told that they're quite short(actually never did them myself) ...but the manual is informative.

regards