• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Werewolf Lite CDXXXIX: The Oregon Trail

The time: March 1, 1848. The place: Independence, Missouri, trailhead of the legendary Oregon Trail. You are 1 of 17 members of a wagon train bound for Oregon. 13 of you are excited to begin new lives in the Willamette Valley. But 4 of you, for your own selfish reasons, want this trip to fail.

Do you have what it takes to uncover the traitors in your midst and brave the perils of the Oregon Trail?
The thread can be found here:

• 2Like
Reactions:
Werewolf Lite CDXXXX: Goomba Imposters
It seems to be a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. But not all is as it seems. There are Goombas, sneaking around, trying to capture Peach while being disguised as Toads. Mario knows the subtle difference between these imposters and the real Toad, and can investigate one Toad to see if he is the imposter. Meanwhile, the Goombas capture one Toad every night and bring them to Bowser. Can YOU save the Mushroom Kingdom?

Werewolf Lite CDXXXX: Goomba Imposters
It seems to be a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. But not all is as it seems. There are Goombas, sneaking around, trying to capture Peach while being disguised as Toads. Mario knows the subtle difference between these imposters and the real Toad, and can investigate one Toad to see if he is the imposter. Meanwhile, the Goombas capture one Toad every night and bring them to Bowser. Can YOU save the Mushroom Kingdom?

As for the thread:

We need a new game. Goomba Imposters was closed and MarioFan has made a thread admitting to trying to destroy this forum.

Gimme some time and I'll have one later tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It looks bad for me that MarioFan deleted the thread, doesn’t it?
U/nless somethign changed in a forum update then individual posters can't delete threads (in fact, you can't even delete posts anymore...), so a mod must have deleted it. Anyway, I later saw it, so unless it had more than two posts, then I saw it all. As I saw his post and your reply. I have no idea why he tried to get the subforum deleted, though.

• 1Like
Reactions:
New WW big is up!

• 1Like
Reactions:
The New Big is up! Come join it here!

Werewolf CCL: Transform and Roll Out!
wp2697585.jpg

Cybertron was once a peaceful planet, but is now being torn apart by a massive civil war which is quickly draining the energy resources which are vital for the survival of its mechanical inhabitants. The valiant and noble Autobots, under the leadership of Optimus Prime, fight to preserve the legacy of Cybertron as a world of peace and prosperity from the Decepticon onslaught. However, war has had its toll on the weary Autobots. Many on both sides have fled offworld as the once pristine planet crumbles more and more into ruin. With energon supplies running low, the Autobots come up with a final, desperate plan- to lanuch an expedition to the stars- to launch an Ark, to seek for a new energon supply to ensure the survival of the race while giving Cybertron the time to heal and replenish its energon reserves and become habitable again. Holding on to their fortress city of Iacon, the Autobots have begun to construct the Ark.

However, despite their best attempts, Decepticon spies have leaked the information of the Autobot's plan to Megatron. Before declaring a full assault on Iacon, Megatron tasks several of his forces to go and sabotage the project, sneaking into their midst as Autobots, killing and taking their place. The Autobots know there are imposters on the loose, but do not know who or how many. As the clock ticks and the Ark nears closer and closer to completion, the Autobots must root out the Deceptions, while the Decepticons need to maintain the utmost secrecy and thin out the numbers of Autobots in order to destroy the Ark and weaken the Autobots for good. Also, we need to kill off some of the cast to sell more toys.

One shall stand, one shall fall. Till all are One.

Last edited: