• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, long time fan of the mod here, played it back in the 1.04 days. Still one of my favourites for DH

Anyways, I recently logged in and started a game of Germany from 1933 all the way up to '79. Took the whole of Europe and now fighting a proxy war in East Asia (the irony hah
I found out that late game Germany doesn't get certain brigades (VSTOL/Fixed Wing Gunships/naval commandos/etc.). Are they disabled due to historical reasons or is this a bug? If it's the former, is there a way for me to mod the game files and unlock these techs for Germany?

Thanks again for the mod!

Hi, looking for the original music from New World Order 1. The intro song or the whole pack. Thanks in advance !

Hi, long time fan of the mod here, played it back in the 1.04 days. Still one of my favourites for DH

Anyways, I recently logged in and started a game of Germany from 1933 all the way up to '79. Took the whole of Europe and now fighting a proxy war in East Asia (the irony hah
I found out that late game Germany doesn't get certain brigades (VSTOL/Fixed Wing Gunships/naval commandos/etc.). Are they disabled due to historical reasons or is this a bug? If it's the former, is there a way for me to mod the game files and unlock these techs for Germany?

Thanks again for the mod!
i am interested, can you tell me generally how game went bc of whole Axis victory thing? is it well done

Hi, looking for the original music from New World Order 1. The intro song or the whole pack. Thanks in advance !
Hi. I can't remember including any music in NWO1 (it's not in the archives at least). I doubt it, it was never in my plans :) At some point for NWO2 there was a small pack of music, with a menu theme, included in the mod.
It's possible I linked to WiF music pack though, and the link still works: see https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/world-in-flames-ii-1-05-1-compatible.624032/, or directly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/da5pbzbkzx0gf00/WifMusic.rar.

• 2Like
Reactions: