• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

brunopinto90

Private
4 Badges
Jan 3, 2020
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
Hello all. I am playing the wonderful mod New World Order 2 as USA, currently fighting in Korea. Unfortunley Korea is only half-dozen provinces, can i play this mod with the E3-Map Mod? Is there any mod that combines NWO2 and E3-map? Or another mod to add more provinces?

Thank you.

I am a bit doubtful for the devs adjusting the mod to your request.
Porting the mod into another map requires tremendous work (all province numbers in all event files must be changed, for example), almost like making a new mod.

EDIT: Perhaps it is not what you are looking for, but this mod would be suitable for your request. Unfortunately, it seems like the development of the mod has been on hiatus.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Honestly, I'm highly advicing not to. At least to my mind number of provinces in DH is generally speaking optimised for its combat system and gameplay, and more provinces would make the game too micromanagement heavy. But maybe some people would like it. But it is basically making hardcore from already hardcore game.