• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

antrachton

Colonel
13 Badges
Oct 9, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. I suppose there is a reason that no one has created a different sort of water drain pipe yet (other than simply redressing the vanilla one), and I'm just discovering it - which is sad.
So my new asset for disposing all greywater/blackwater/sewage into rivers and lakes (or town streets if you prefer) works fine, I even managed to create a very interesting option with it (accidentally, as always), it also pollutes water as one would expect it.
All fine but for one thing, and that thing would be quite good to have in there - lack of visible greywater coming out - as it is in the vanilla drain pipe, or ECO one.
I've been searching for any props or markers, in case they were needed, but couldn't find any.

Inadvertently I've found a way around another problem and half solving this lack of sh*t-flow problem too - one can now bury it into a slope or ground and submerge it on a river bank so river/lake water goes in it, without pulling or dragging ground in all wrong directions (as if it was a prop but still works like a water drain pipe) - all obviously using Move It mod.

Is it that lack of poo flow from any new asset that stops everyone publishing their possibly great designes of water drain pipes that could replace all these not-so-pretty vanilla one?
Or is it me who doesn't know what to do there?

And before you ask - as it is the best advice ever but it didn't work here - I have removed absolutely any mods completely when uploading the asset in the asset editor - to no avail.

So in short - I'm looking for advice how to make that sh*t flow coming off a water drain pipe into a river or lake, in a newly designed asset.