New Video Dev Diary Released For EU4: Cossacks

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still no warfare sistem improvments ( oversimplified ) or how the tech sistem works( still linear) ... this 2 things havent change in over 10 years in the EU series.
Plus the usual complaint that the game focuses only Western Europe and the RotW is just a big sandbox wher you go and do whatever you please.
Honestly i dont think i m gone buy this expansion ... its not attractive anymore.

Ps. I got all the other dlcs... all of them! and got a few hundred hours of play ... just not attractive anymore

Reactions:
Plus the usual complaint that the game focuses only Western Europe and the RotW is just a big sandbox wher you go and do whatever you please.
The expansion focuses mostly on universally shared mechanics like the estates and diplomacy. The additions that do pertain to specific parts of the world focus on hordes and more specifically the eastern Tengri hordes. When will they ever stop obsessing over Western Europe like this?

Reactions:
Is that an improved border for Bohemia I spy...? :p
Looks like this expansion will have a lot of neat features, I'll have to check it out at some point.

Missed the written DD... pfff... Start waiting for them from early morning until they are released... Actually then I start waiting for them again the day after :)

Still no warfare sistem improvments ( oversimplified ) or how the tech sistem works( still linear) ... this 2 things havent change in over 10 years in the EU series.
Honestly i dont think i m gone buy this expansion ... its not attractive anymore.
The last DLC focused mainly on improving RotW, some even complainted about western being left out for so long since it´s the focus of the game?... And the features in this is mostly universial and as mentioned, RotW...

When are they ever going to be satisfied...