• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Quinto Fabio Massimo

RESTITVTOR ORBIS ROMANI
10 Badges
Nov 1, 2016
www.netwargamingitalia.net
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
1897 ✠ ⚔ Imperial Zenith ⚔ ✠

Version: "21 October 2020" (Zero errors version, thanks to KGH and dedapavel)

Old thread here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod1914-for-darkest-hour.542628/

This is the updated version as of 21 October 2020. Delete or rename previous versions and copy the contents of the RAR file in the "mods" folder of the game.
The MOD works with patch 1.05.1. Language is English.

For any request, bugs report, or you want to help update the MOD, leave a message.
Thanks a lot for the collaboration!

DOWNLOAD HERE: (21 October 2020 Version)
https://mega.nz/file/jqpGVRpJ#QYUu0EwSaZb20v4oxyeJ3WOs_NGr-SMRD4-uVvUl1U0
If you need, this is the decryption key: QYUu0EwSaZb20v4oxyeJ3WOs_NGr-SMRD4-uVvUl1U0

This is our new DISCORD channel for those wishing to actively participate in the MOD update:
https://discord.gg/HVXHpdE

523452345.png
y65y5.png

241422.jpg

unknown.png

6534653463546.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
436345.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
543254235.jpg
23535.jpg
5436346345.jpg

436345.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thanks for the new version. Just started a game as GER in 1897. Is it WAD that desired stockpile of energy/steel/rares is at 180 (max. at 200), while critical levels are much higher?

I started as Germany. Suddenly in may 1897 Austria-Hungary had event Balkan Agreement and went with "We can never agree with our russian enemy" and declared war on Serbia. So i am in war with Russia and France(basically first world war). Is this should happen?

Thanks for the new version. Just started a game as GER in 1897. Is it WAD that desired stockpile of energy/steel/rares is at 180 (max. at 200), while critical levels are much higher?

We are still making changes to the economic part of the game. There is work to do. Soon we will make adjustments regarding industrial capacity.

I started as Germany. Suddenly in may 1897 Austria-Hungary had event Balkan Agreement and went with "We can never agree with our russian enemy" and declared war on Serbia. So i am in war with Russia and France(basically first world war). Is this should happen?

You have caught the 5% chance that Russia will not accept the agreement...

Copy paste and overwrite the file in this folder: Darkest Hour A HOI Game\Mods\1914 03.February.2019\db\events\1897-1900

Let me know if the non-historical event still happens.

Attachments

• austriahungary_97-00.txt
    54 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
All right, what are the differences beetwen this, and the previous version?
Some graphic parts, adjusted various missing ministers and generals, events for Germany and the Qing Empire and also corrected many O.O.B. for the major powers. And other little things.

Copy, paste and overwrite the file in this folder: Darkest Hour A HOI Game\Mods\1914 03.February.2019\scenarios\1897c
if you want to solve the boring problem of non-supplying overseas German troops.

Attachments

• germany_jan1897.rar
    2,5 KB · Views: 118
Good job guys, really good job !
When you've complete 1914 ... what do you think to help me with Fatherland ? :p
Anyway ... i love this mod

tenor.gif

Hi, when the ottoman empire is at war and other european powers lay claims the german empire gets cores on the spanish peninsula.

Also italy is missing gadames claim in libya in the events where it lays claim to ottoman territories.

Hi, when the ottoman empire is at war and other european powers lay claims the german empire gets cores on the spanish peninsula.

Also italy is missing gadames claim in libya in the events where it lays claim to ottoman territories.
It's true, there are some old events that have mistaken IDs of the provinces. The problem was born from the passage from one map to another. We are also working to update the right IDs. We also accept volunteers.

We are also working to update the various technologies.

techtree_infantry.jpg
3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: