• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Two small events for the Kingdom of Morocco.

3645645.png
634634564.png

34523452345.png
25436456245634.png
09867564.png

Impressive work, I was wondering, will Korea have a chance to remain independent?
It would be interesting if Korea had the opportunity to balance her foreign relations with the powers interested in Asia.

:p

These new events are all absolutely fantastic...keep up the great work :D

Impressive work, I was wondering, will Korea have a chance to remain independent?
It would be interesting if Korea had the opportunity to balance her foreign relations with the powers interested in Asia.

:p
I will try to create something alternative for Korea!

I'm working on events for the Olympics that take place every four years, obviously if the country that hosts them is not at war.

3645646.png
7457675.png

I don't know if it has been reported yet, but the Boer capture of Cape Town triggers the wrong event. The option in that event says that the Capture of Cape Town event will never happen and some event about Peking is triggered, yet the UK doesn't get that event.

I don't know if it has been reported yet, but the Boer capture of Cape Town triggers the wrong event. The option in that event says that the Capture of Cape Town event will never happen and some event about Peking is triggered, yet the UK doesn't get that event.
Thanks for the information, I'll take a look.

75746575.png
3645634646.png
63456456.png

Finally, generic decisions can be used.

1153523543.png

I would need help to find generals and admirals for Sweden, because for the year 1897 they are totally absent. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help.

Attachments

• first.balkanwar.rar
    734,6 KB · Views: 25
I have some bad bug "

ERROR : Invalid or missing location for naval unit (RN Fleet 43) in Mods\1914\scenarios\save games\Russia_1917_December_15.eug, line ~ 40676!
"on 1917 december 15 game freezes. What can be done guys?:eek:

Attachments

• savedebug.txt
    8,9 KB · Views: 24
This mod looks to be a joy to play. Congrats and thank you!

Germany has 171 base IC and is 170 in DHFull, so lots of development until the Great War might make it a cakewalk against the AI. Is anyone aware of Denmark annexing Senussi? It's an obscure decision that pops up right at the beginning of a game. Also, Christian IX, is named Christian 9.

The chaps holding the garrison at Dar el Salaam are starving to death, and convoys have never seemed to obey manual setups in any other game I've played. Perhaps giving Germany an extra bit of convoys at the start would ease their suffering. The British Empire only has 50 more convoys and a handful more garrisons overseas, so Germany shouldn't require many more than 120, I'd estimate.

I gave it a try, to find out about the game's files, and found these scenario ".inc" files. I'll try it out on Germany. :)

Last edited:
This mod looks to be a joy to play. Congrats and thank you!

Germany has 171 base IC and is 170 in DHFull, so lots of development until the Great War might make it a cakewalk against the AI. Is anyone aware of Denmark annexing Senussi? It's an obscure decision that pops up right at the beginning of a game. Also, Christian IX, is named Christian 9.

The chaps holding the garrison at Dar el Salaam are starving to death, and convoys have never seemed to obey manual setups in any other game I've played. Perhaps giving Germany an extra bit of convoys at the start would ease their suffering. The British Empire only has 50 more convoys and a handful more garrisons overseas, so Germany shouldn't require many more than 120, I'd estimate.

I gave it a try, to find out about the game's files, and found these scenario ".inc" files. I'll try it out on Germany. :)

Use this:
Copy, paste and overwrite the file in this folder: Darkest Hour A HOI Game\Mods\1914 03.February.2019\scenarios\1897c
if you want to solve the boring problem of non-supplying overseas German troops.

Denmark that annex Senussi is a game bug. I am also updating the I.C. of the various nations.

Attachments

• germany_jan1897.rar
    2,5 KB · Views: 31
I have some bad bug "

ERROR : Invalid or missing location for naval unit (RN Fleet 43) in Mods\1914\scenarios\save games\Russia_1917_December_15.eug, line ~ 40676!
"on 1917 december 15 game freezes. What can be done guys?:eek:
Thanks for the information, I will try to ask the team.