• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thanks! :cool:

i'm still continue to work on a new version of the pack to offer unique icons for each level of ground units (infantry, cavalry, motorized et mechanized infantry, paratroopers and naval infantry are reworked, i have to make unique icons for moutainers, garrison, HQ and militia)

Have you seen The Tripartite Mod in the AOD Forum? I'm not saying that you should copy it's icons, but it might give you some ideas if you're seeking uniqueness for each nation. Here's a link:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...PARTITE-PACK-for-AoD-(new-graphics-and-audio)

Have you seen The Tripartite Mod in the AOD Forum? I'm not saying that you should copy it's icons, but it might give you some ideas if you're seeking uniqueness for each nation. Here's a link:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...PARTITE-PACK-for-AoD-(new-graphics-and-audio)

thanks for the link,

but i don't research the uniqueness for each nation (that's not the main principle of the pack) but for each unit level.

Now i have basic materials to complete the new version, i just need time to design the icons ...

I'have resumed the work on the new version of the pack which the aim is to define unique icons per unit level for ground models (as for air units and ships)

An example of new icons for infantry, cavalry and the firsts motorized infantry

All basic models are made except for HQ and militia, then i will have to generate nations icons!

May i use these icons for the tech tree extension project mod? I would give you credit for them.

May i use these icons for the tech tree extension project mod? I would give you credit for them.

I don't think they would be compatible without modifying them since Kretoxian has expanded on existing models; resulting in all the model numbers mismatched. Which kind of sucks since I use Francesco's mod as well.

I don't think they would be compatible without modifying them since Kretoxian has expanded on existing models; resulting in all the model numbers mismatched. Which kind of sucks since I use Francesco's mod as well.

Yes, obviously i would modify them, i would only need to modify generic model's years. (because, as you can see in the TTEP thread the models for many countries are not compatible with other mod's models)

A nice collection! I hope I have your permission for a mod of mine (Balkan Wars).

Greetings Chtiquick! Do you have any intentions to update your models and brigades for 1.03B?

Hello Pasha,

after a pause with DH modding, I have planned to upgrade the pack for the 1.03 patch, but work is not yet started.

I have to download the beta version of the patch to check models files to modify the pack

I will post informations on conversion during the process

Thanks!!!