• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(3215)

First Lieutenant
Apr 20, 2001
Visit site
Looks Great gang -- super work!

1) Why do some early cruisers and BBs have speed 12? Is this to simulate their relative uselessness in modern battles against battle cruisers and dreadnoughts?

2) Once war begins, Germany, Russia and France have mobilization events.....France seemed to have received 50 divisions, Russia zero and Germany zero.....is that a bug? I guess I'll check the events and see if they just fired wrong.

3) Goeben and Breslau.....doomed to die in TGW? The event is good, but fires so late and then delay until Ottomans join.....no sense in sailing.

4) Austrian naval AI......they challenge the French every game and the when RN arrives, their whole navy goes down. (this is why they skulked in port for 4 years!).

5) House rules? What are the standards?

6) Agricultural Economy does not allow the next two sub-techs.....

7) Seems impossible to build the Bayern and Baden as Germany....they were almost ready in time for Jutland....but with current tech layout....not sure it can be done!

That's it for now.....back to the war!

Thank again!

The AI (all nations) always has a tendency to send out fleets despite the obvious lunacy of it. Not sure how to fix this.

The German and Russian mobilisation events deploy troops into provinces, not the forcepool. You will have to manually redeploy them or tell them to move.

Don't know about the naval units, not my area of expertise. Neither was the techtree for that matter.

Note however that support for TGW has officially, at least, ended. Thank you for your support; we hope to see you in 1914!

Thanks PTAN.

Basically planing TGW while I await 1914 -- if I had time/skills, I'd assist you all. Not much of either though. :rofl: