• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Azog said:
I would welcome other scenarios but please keep the 1419 as well. I quite enjoy it and doubt I am alone there.
There has been far...far too much work done on the 1419 GC to even think about ending support for it. We're thinking out loud about what future projects to undertake.

As for supporting a possible follow-on campaign from CK, Johan's comments have pretty much brought that discussion to an end. If CK outcomes are as varible as Johan seems to be suggesting with his words about the vanilla game, then it would be a waste of time.

Based on this, I think we should set aside any support for CK and utilize the new tags as we see fit to enhance the mod.

lol...it's good to know that we can have two different discussions on the same
topic and come to the same conclusion!

just for some added weight on this issue, click here

you'll find alot of this was already discussed. Doktarr was a part of the discussion, and his last post in this thread pretty much reflect the fruits of those initial 'talks'...

It's not that a EU2 mod for CK would be impossible or anything, it's just it would be so different than anything we have so far.