New SKIF style icons for Darkerst Hour Full, NWO 2 and TGC 1914-1991

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok people i have updated the first page!
Tell me if you have a problem! And what you think!:)

Nice work, I have one small advice to give if you want to improve your icons. Read this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?347944-SKIF-style-icons-how-to-create-the-quot-fade-out-quot-effect

This is a nice way to improve the look of your icons, and if you don't have photoshop you can use GIMP or some other free software. It takes a little patience, but it's totally worth it imo.

thanks mister kazoo if it were not for your hard work this could not have existed!
thanks again so honestly:closedeyes:

Will there be anymore updates? It's kinda annoying playing NWO2 with missing pictures.

Will there be anymore updates? It's kinda annoying playing NWO2 with missing pictures.

Medibee hello!
Yes there will be new updates!
All in good time! for now I have some work ahead of England for example is almost finished ... and I will continue with European powers principle
if anyone has a preference for a specific country that let me know!

Both Koreas
Vietman,India,Pakistan
Those countries great choise for post WWII world conquest

I would really like to see icons added for Japan, Italy, France, Communist China, South Korea, North Korea, Vietnam, India, and Pakistan. Since you're doing Israel, it would be cool to see the Arab states' icons as well. I guess Cuba would be another option.

an other Little update on the first page ( Now all pictures should have the yellow border) and all units images should be correct....(I hope reports of people who find fault would be helpful) :rofl:

Hello to all!
I've updated the models file
and to all who wish to play in Spanish I've put a link on the first page :rofl:

another update on the first page (now pictures of Russian aircraft should be correct)
Still remain many things to fix and add, I will continue to be updated as the work forward.
greetings to all

Thanks you very much! I've been updating my game with your updates but I don't overwrite my existing icons since they're collected from various sources. Just to be clear, did you modify Russian or Soviet aircraft in this update?

Thanks you very much! I've been updating my game with your updates but I don't overwrite my existing icons since they're collected from various sources. Just to be clear, did you modify Russian or Soviet aircraft in this update?

sorry did not specify well, are Soviet;)