• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Birger said:
I'm on a mac but I'll see what I can do.

Are you planning on perhaps doing a pack where ALL the flags in vicy look like the brilliant ones you've created? :)

Birger said:
I'm on a mac but I'll see what I can do.
I know, the hidden Mac files in the zip reveal you :D .

btw if you had poor time understanding what my problem is. This is what I get with gimp:
visqayaov1.png

!st, 2nd and 3rd shields have the same shading. Thanks for your time.

I'm a little confused. They look awesome, but why is the template here? And why is it supposedly for Victoria? This template is for the new EUIII avatars :confused:

mandead said:
I'm a little confused. They look awesome, but why is the template here? And why is it supposedly for Victoria? This template is for the new EUIII avatars :confused:
Nice catch! :cool: I did find it weird that they would spend the time to create a template that would only have limited use(as it's not realistic to rebuild the many hundreds of flags)

tyrel68 said:
Nice catch! :cool: I did find it weird that they would spend the time to create a template that would only have limited use(as it's not realistic to rebuild the many hundreds of flags)

Indeed.

Is V.I.P. 5.0 out yet? :p

tyrel68 said:

Who are "they"? :confused:

mandead said:

It's modified for Vicky, read the first post. ;)

mandead said:
Has anyone made a complete HoI2 flagset using this template yet? They look so cool. ;) Anyone? PLEASE!!! :D :D :D :(

Of course there is, half of the requests in HoI2 graphic forums are made with that template. :)

Mod New Nations include all the flags in this style. Both of my mods also do, and a guy released them a long time ago. But im not sure its still available if not I may put them here if there is interest. :)

General_Grant said:
Of course there is, half of the requests in HoI2 graphic forums are made with that template. :)

Mod New Nations include all the flags in this style. Both of my mods also do, and a guy released them a long time ago. But im not sure its still available if not I may put them here if there is interest. :)
Yes, but I mean, is there a basic GFX mod (not someone else's historical/alt. history mod) that has them? I want to just replace all the flags in vanilla Armageddon with a set made in this style. Is that possible?

Sure its possible. I have uploaded them all again:

http://rapidshare.com/files/113551810/Ostheim_Shields_HOI2.zip.html

Note than its not the EXACT same template, they have a little difference but personally I find them even better. They are a bit less distorted than the exact EU3 avatar template.

Edit: I even think this include the little addition to the template, so if one want to continue in that style go head.