• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gothetta-

Recruit
Aug 14, 2019
So I know Utopia just dropped and I'm really loving it so far but I was curious if the current season pass will carry on or if we'll have to buy a new one for the next set of dlc? Assuming support is continued.

I would say that's unlikely. They would want to get something extra for the difficult work of porting over Expansion/DLC's over from the PC to both consoles.

It's more likely that if the devs do decide its worth the money and time that they would do another "DLC pack" like the deluxe edition. I would happily pay for an extra pack with 3 new DLC/Expansions. Vote with your Wallet!

Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

It's too early to make commitments, but if the support gets extended (fingers crossed!) I would imagine there would be another Season Pass. Reality of the situation is that there is only so much that can be offered at a certain pricepoint before the game stops being able to support itself.

For the moment, we need to give the number crunchers some time to make the decision, but I'm hopeful about the Console Edition's future, just as you all are. :)