• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you so much for this release. I had resorted to playing just the regular Majesty game on Steam as the HD version had too many issues for me.

Please consider releasing new campaigns and updates to this original Majesty. We do not need a Majesty 3, simply added more to this wonderful game would be perfect. I would pay a lot of money for new content. I play Majesty daily, it has become the game I compare all others to, and none have come close to the entertainment I get from Majesty.

We probably could have helped you with the (old) HD problems :)

I don't think new campaigns or updates concerning content will be made "officially" to HD, probably due to Paradox still owning the IP. But thanks to the modding tools released in this new version of HD, you can make and/or access user content.

We probably could have helped you with the (old) HD problems :)

I don't think new campaigns or updates concerning content will be made "officially" to HD, probably due to Paradox still owning the IP. But thanks to the modding tools released in this new version of HD, you can make and/or access user content.

Has this update been done to the GOG.com version as well? The game won't start under Windows 10 for me, which maybe that update fixed for the Steam version?

The update is not at GOG.com; no idea when it might make it over there. If Majesty Gold HD still doesn't work for you under Win10, try this suggestion from another player:

Try this: Go to Control Panel>Programs>Turn Windows Features On/Off. Look under "Legacy Components" and make sure DirectPlay is checked.

The update is not at GOG.com; no idea when it might make it over there. If Majesty Gold HD still doesn't work for you under Win10, try this suggestion from another player:

After searching more, I had found that answer last night. Indeed, it is what solved it for me. Thanks in any case!

Such a pity that the update is not on GOG.com though, the modding functionality looks pretty nice! I'm almost tempted to buy the Steam version :p

Did you post that also in one of the Majesty HD Steam discussion groups? That answer looks familiar... :)

Yeah, I'm not sure what's involved in getting it out to GOG; there's only one person working on Majesty Gold HD ("Cyberlore Dev") and it's only during his spare time. He hasn't posted in a while on Steam so I'm guessing he's just busy with other things right now.