• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems be that event trigger of releasing Japanese puppet is missing.
Eventid 8007815 needs the flag of cold_war_pacific but I couldn't find the event of setting this flag.

I'm added desired flag for main scenario. Feel free to use it

You can post your save and I'll edit it, so you will have opportunity to continue your game with desired flag

Attachments

• AsiaFix.rar
    2,4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank you Ericafaq. But I used f12 command already so Japan in my savedata is Independent nation now.
Thank you pakotorino. I want to add a comment "#Japan will be independent nation in this world at last!".
I'm looking forward next update.

Thank you Ericafaq. But I used f12 command already so Japan in my savedata is Independent nation now.
Thank you pakotorino. I want to add a comment "#Japan will be independent nation in this world at last!".
I'm looking forward next update.

Well Kurume,
just a small update for you and for the communites about next update.
I've made several improvement and the next update it's really at a good point (in the next days i'll show you the changelog).
The hard work is the new US chain ... my progress are really slow 'casue are necessary test, new events from scatch moreover i've a problem with some triggers and with the description (you known my english is really poor) and also i'm working on other two new mod at the same time (1980 and The Fourth Power both a good stage of improvement).
Anyway, i could release a version without the new US chain or a version with the US chain not complete ... but I think it is better to release everything complete.

Reactions:
Should Manchukuo still exist on my map or is it a bug of sorts. If it's supposed to be there, why did the Americans let it be?

Edit:It's indeed supposed to be there. The lore question still stands though.

Also, does RK Moscowien get made by an event or do I release it?

Last edited:
Should Manchukuo still exist on my map or is it a bug of sorts. If it's supposed to be there, why did the Americans let it be?

Edit:It's indeed supposed to be there. The lore question still stands though.

Also, does RK Moscowien get made by an event or do I release it?

Its a decision i'd take with the community, if you take a look on the older post i think you can find the answers you need about it.
RK Moscowien its not present in the mod by event (only on manual release, there is not event about it).

When playing as germany i notise some things. Frigat and corvet unitsmodels have werid names like "Gurka rifle 1870". Alls when recarchis secret weapons like light figthers and rocket interceptors i get no new units. Allso maybe remove the SS division nameds form germany because the ss is a seperate nation now. And give the SS and Axis the same unit cards as germany so that they dont have the generic unit cards. Alls oafter winning the turkemistan war the axis volonters where not sent back and i did keep the military control of the turkmen army. Cecksum is FFXL.

Last edited:
When playing as germany i notise some things. Frigat and corvet unitsmodels have werid names like "Gurka rifle 1870". Alls when recarchis secret weapons like light figthers and rocket interceptors i get no new units. Allso maybe remove the SS division nameds form germany because the ss is a seperate nation now. And give the SS and Axis the same unit cards as germany so that they dont have the generic unit cards. Alls oafter winning the turkemistan war the axis volonters where not sent back and i did keep the military control of the turkmen army. Cecksum is FFXL.

Really strange but thank you, i'll take a look.
About Turkmenistan yet fixed, will be ok in the next version. And yes, i'm working on these days on a new version of Fatherland :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
Amerika.jpg

Fatherland : codename AMERIKA is coming.
And nothing will be the same.

• 6Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Awesome. I just started replaying X. Here is hoping there are going to be more Zhandov/Empire of Russia events, too :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
I know that you said a new version is coming out but there is a bit of a problem in China which I would like to know if it gets fixed, the communists have 7 divisions in an unconnected piece of land from the HQ they run out of supplies quickly so I have to manually declare war because by the time the Chinese civil war starts the 7 divisions have been bled dry of supplies.

Also maybe there should be more choices for soviet leaders, you get to choose between Beria, Zhuko and Kalinin but I would like if you could maybe get khruschev but other than that the soviet union is pretty fun to play.

Other than all that why would someone keep the war going after he beat the nationalists, you don't get boats to sail over to Taiwan and even then you need rather higher level transports and you get events locked from you like the alliance with the USSR or the border skirmish war with India until you conquer the island which might as well take forever. Thank you in advance

Other than all that why would someone keep the war going after he beat the nationalists, you don't get boats to sail over to Taiwan and even then you need rather higher level transports and you get events locked from you like the alliance with the USSR or the border skirmish war with India until you conquer the island which might as well take forever. Thank you in advance
I don't remember the Communist position by the start of this mod, but you could do what I usually do in NWO mod. I always start training a Transport Flotilla, and whenever I have access to the sea I sent a division over to Taiwan to take over, but always before the retreat to Taiwan, since they get army deployed to Taiwan that way. (Not too sure tbh)

I don't remember the Communist position by the start of this mod, but you could do what I usually do in NWO mod. I always start training a Transport Flotilla, and whenever I have access to the sea I sent a division over to Taiwan to take over, but always before the retreat to Taiwan, since they get army deployed to Taiwan that way. (Not too sure tbh)

the communists in fatherland start with unconnected pieces of land so not all your divisions are supplied, in NWO the communists have the entirety of manchuria.

I don't like cheesing it like that but I did in one playthrough where I kept the war up and made a bunch of transports, the problem is that Taiwan doesn't have a beach province so I was not able to land or maybe it was because they were rather primitive transport units but in that case then it would take a huge chunk of the playthrough just to occupy Taiwan and you get events locked until you end the war

I know that you said a new version is coming out but there is a bit of a problem in China which I would like to know if it gets fixed, the communists have 7 divisions in an unconnected piece of land from the HQ they run out of supplies quickly so I have to manually declare war because by the time the Chinese civil war starts the 7 divisions have been bled dry of supplies.

Also maybe there should be more choices for soviet leaders, you get to choose between Beria, Zhuko and Kalinin but I would like if you could maybe get khruschev but other than that the soviet union is pretty fun to play.

All your questions are WAD.

i can make new versions for the mod? i know how to mod;

If yuo want to contribute, let me known your ideas or your work.

If yuo want to contribute, let me known your ideas or your work.
[/QUOTE]
First, germany control a province on Serbia (this province is Romania!!) Second, the generals don't attach automatically.
I know how to mod, i have ideas, can u create a Discord server or call me on Modding server (i writed on Fatherland channel)