• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

AndresPaiva

Casual gamer
6 Badges
Aug 6, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings III
Hello everyone, mi name is Andres, I'm from Argentina.

Recently I buyed Sengoku in Steam, and I begun to play it.

Well, since start I've problems with the game mechanics.

I know I need honor for declare war, but nevertheless I found I can march freely in other provinces with mi armies.

Is this okey?

Gretings

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
86 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Hello everyone, mi name is Andres, I'm from Argentina.

Recently I buyed Sengoku in Steam, and I begun to play it.

Well, since start I've problems with the game mechanics.

I know I need honor for declare war, but nevertheless I found I can march freely in other provinces with mi armies.

Is this okey?

Gretings
Sengoku is based off Crusader Kings, in that game armies can march around freely because the usual system of asking for military access would be extremely clumsy on a map when the province owners are expected to be different every step or two. Basically you'd need too many access agreements and it would get extremely tedious.

Reactions:

AndresPaiva

Casual gamer
6 Badges
Aug 6, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings III
Sengoku is based off Crusader Kings, in that game armies can march around freely because the usual system of asking for military access would be extremely clumsy on a map when the province owners are expected to be different every step or two. Basically you'd need too many access agreements and it would get extremely tedious.

Thanks for you help ;)