• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AndresPaiva

Casual gamer
6 Badges
Aug 6, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings III
Hello everyone, mi name is Andres, I'm from Argentina.

Recently I buyed Sengoku in Steam, and I begun to play it.

Well, since start I've problems with the game mechanics.

I know I need honor for declare war, but nevertheless I found I can march freely in other provinces with mi armies.

Is this okey?

Gretings

Hello everyone, mi name is Andres, I'm from Argentina.

Recently I buyed Sengoku in Steam, and I begun to play it.

Well, since start I've problems with the game mechanics.

I know I need honor for declare war, but nevertheless I found I can march freely in other provinces with mi armies.

Is this okey?

Gretings
Sengoku is based off Crusader Kings, in that game armies can march around freely because the usual system of asking for military access would be extremely clumsy on a map when the province owners are expected to be different every step or two. Basically you'd need too many access agreements and it would get extremely tedious.

Reactions:
Sengoku is based off Crusader Kings, in that game armies can march around freely because the usual system of asking for military access would be extremely clumsy on a map when the province owners are expected to be different every step or two. Basically you'd need too many access agreements and it would get extremely tedious.

Thanks for you help ;)