• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We heard soon or something similar a couple of months ago. I think there was a mention of spring 2010 as well, though unsure about that one. And then any further reference to the patch content was always at the same time as a mention of the expansion...

I think the patch will come with the release of Kingmaker @ 19.03.2010. But no guarantee at all. ;)

Where did you find the date of Kingmaker to be 3-19-10? I haven't seen any date listed anywhere... Any update on the release of the patch?
Admittedly if you are releasing Kingmaker on the above date then it would stand to reason we would have the patch by then.

Well, if this link is right, and the exp does come out in a week, you would think we would have the patch out in the next few days, so it can come before the expansion...

The way they were talking about it awhile ago made it seem like it was going to be released soon, wished they'd give us an update. I've been checking this forum every other day hoping for news of the patch

I think they will release the patch in the release day of the expansion. thse who will buy the exp. will get an automatic fix within it, those who don't - will get the standalone patch.

already out on direct2drive

majesty 2 patch 1.3.336 was released on the 11th on direct2drive.

It features randomization and the map editor as well as an in-game store.

unfortunately, the map editor continues to crash on me.

It seems strange that they would have released the patch 4 days ago and not made any kind of mention about it anywhere. I see there is a patch on D2D as you said.

No announcement? No one else has gotten it but D2D? Weird...