• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mrpellaeon

Sergeant
Dec 1, 2018
Ok so what's going on? I see there's been a patch on PC and PS4 but no patch on XB1?

The mod manager is still messed up as ever on xb1 taking minutes if not half an hour or longer to do the "spinning logo" checks on mods. Also you have to constantly resort the list to regain focus as you lose control of which mod you clicked on.

Last edited:
I am assuming you have downloaded it? I got it this morning. The devs submit the updates to Sony (for PS) and MS (for XB) and then we have to wait for the respective companies to test and release the update for each console.

One thing that annoys me about Xbox is how it downloads updates. If you have a game that has one or more DLC, then the Xbox downloads the update for the main game, but it's not until you try to launch the game that it decides it also wants to download the update pertaining to the DLC. So I update that, then relaunch, but now it wants to update another of the game's DLC. And so it goes on. Xbox seems to only download updates for DLC pone at a time. I experienced this on Ark Survival too, so I know it's not the devs fault. On PS my games and DLC are downloaded and installed in one hit.