• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ChiffaN

Recruit
16 Badges
Apr 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Is there going to be a new patch for Tyranny? I recently started playing it and already ran into a lot of issues with broken quests - can't talk to the smith about Barrik the second time after she agree to help me, can't talk to her about her assistant, can't trigger the peaceful option with Mel in Bastard's Wounds, etc. It's quite disappointing for a game that has been out for a year already.

Sadly, I think the game isn't supported anymore.

This is quite a tragedy; it is arguably one of the best video games of the 21st century.

Yeah, sadly it didn't sell quite as much as Paradox expected. Which is probably a large part due to the lack of proper marketing and advertisment.

They left this one dead in the water with outstanding gamebreaking bugs throughout. If you're angry about this, make it known. Tell them you won't stand for it and you won't buy any more Obsidian/Paradox products.

They only get away with selling you broken, unsupported crap if you let them. Change all your Steam votes to negative until the game is fixed.

They left this one dead in the water with outstanding gamebreaking bugs throughout. If you're angry about this, make it known. Tell them you won't stand for it and you won't buy any more Obsidian/Paradox products.

They only get away with selling you broken, unsupported crap if you let them. Change all your Steam votes to negative until the game is fixed.

Unsupported CRAP?

You're calling this as if it's Kingdom Wars 2: Battles or many other unsupported titles...it's no justice to call this "crap".

You guys do yourself no favours by defending abandoning a game with huge bugs in it.

I love this game, probably even more than you do. But you have to have the principles to call them on their BS when they abandon a title.

Otherwise, you're just setting yourself up to get sold more unsupported crap in the future.

Pretty immoral to abandon half finished games that you charge AAA price for, especially considering your DLC policy in other games.... No wonder Paradox games are the most pirated, you either pay £300 for a full game or £60 for a half finished broken game.

I liked the game for what it was and thought the devs would keep supporting this, but with the devs abandoning this game is extremely immoral especially with it being half finished with a lot of cut content

Last edited:
I liked the game for what it was and thought the devs would keep supporting this, but with the devs abandoning this game is extremely immoral especially with it being half finished with a lot of cut content

It would be Paradox's decision to continue to support it, not the developers. They actual devs don't work for free.