• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don’t like the idea of monuments, I’ll rank my three anyway because I doubt it is a feature that’d be removed.
1) Cahokia, restrict it to illioni, caddoan and Muskogean cultures that are descended from the Mississippian culture. Nice for my Chickasaw play throughs.
2 and 3 Jerusalem and Mecca, these already have global modifiers but it might be okay to switch these into monument form because the two act the same, just adds a nice graphic.

Reactions:
Sigh, Poor Cahokia isn't getting enough love round these parts. Maybe in a future patch. Eastern NA mounds are a passion of mine, but I can see the lack of excitement compared to other sites listed.

• 3Like
Reactions:

Great Mosque of Djenne is also a good choice, but I think Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela is a challenging monuments for not only states there to gather them, while if I choose 3 out of 4 monuments, I would choose out Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela, sorry for it.

Potosí near the Machu Picchu, I think if only its buff could be buffed again, it is ok.

Sigh, Poor Cahokia isn't getting enough love round these parts. Maybe in a future patch. Eastern NA mounds are a passion of mine, but I can see the lack of excitement compared to other sites listed.
It isn't getting enough love in real life either, and that is clearly reflected here.

For those who don't know : Cahokia is the high point of a visit to Saint Louis, not the arch.

Reactions:
Thank you all, we'll be closing the thread now to count the votes.

• 10Like
Reactions:
Hello!

While we aim to add many more monuments later on, we now have some artist time for making monuments for 1.31.5, and thought, why not let the community vote for which 4 we should add! These are the candidates that our content designers suggested to be picked from, so please vote!

Sadly the polling system of the forums does not work at the moment, so please just reply with your own personal top 3 here, and we'll try to figure out how to count them!

But only if it is useful in the game for Poland/Prussia. I hate game mechanics added purely for visuals.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.