• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaaba and Jerusalem are already in the game already as modifiers, are they not? Why do they need to be added twice, or will this replace those modifiers?

What about other places like Alexandria for Coptics?

• 5Like
Reactions:
Ok now this is a certified PogChamp if I do say so myself. Always loved the monument idea and you guys are doing a great job at it.

Can I also use this moment to plug the idea of adding Bam Citadel again?

As for my vote:

The list presented is just the 12 monuments that we have thought would be best for this iteration.

In the greater list, we already have Bam in it.
What stops you from adding all of them, by the way? Is it a concern about oversaturation of monuments, or is the amount of artist time the only bottleneck?

Why not to add all of them?
Because art takes time and we have other priorities. But do not worry, there will be more added in the future.

• 9Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Jerusalem
Kaaba
Brandenburg Gate

Hello!

While we aim to add many more monuments later on, we now have some artist time for making monuments for 1.30.5, and thought, why not let the community vote for which 4 we should add! These are the candidates that our content designers suggested to be picked from, so please vote!

Sadly the polling system of the forums does not work at the moment, so please just reply with your own personal top 3 here, and we'll try to figure out how to count them!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.