• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Hello!

While we aim to add many more monuments later on, we now have some artist time for making monuments for 1.31.5, and thought, why not let the community vote for which 4 we should add! These are the candidates that our content designers suggested to be picked from, so please vote!

Sadly the polling system of the forums does not work at the moment, so please just reply with your own personal top 3 here, and we'll try to figure out how to count them!

Last edited:
  • 90Like
  • 20Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Jerusalem is a must-have. Strange it isn't in the game yet. Kaaba also seems fitting. Don't really care beyond that.

Edit: I don't expect them to win, but I think that Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela and Nan Madol would be good for the sake of having the monuments spread out around the world, as both are in places that are far from existing monuments.

Last edited:
  • 23Like
Reactions:
I would say Kaaba and Jerusalem is a must, and Brandeburg Gate to have a monument in Germany.

So:
1. Kaaba
2. Jerusalem
3. Brandenburg
Since 4 will be added: Santa Maria del Fiori since we only have 1 monument in Italy.

• 18Like
Reactions:
Last edited:
  • 12Like
Reactions:
My top 3 is:

1) Holy city of Jerusalem
2) Holy city of Jerusalem
3) Holy city of Jerusalem

For the others it's the same for me but this would be a really good addon!

• 6Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.