• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

NuORDERuk

Recruit
Nov 29, 2020
I was wondering if there were any plans for a new 'simplified mode' being a console player I gave up on CS:skylines an hour after starting. The problems I found were unable to understand utilities (water & electric) installations and so was thinking by simplified mode I mean one where these things were as simple as placing the building into your city! similar to other city builders. This I think would help with players and user base overall and would really like to build my own CSS city and if there wasn't an plans now or in the future would it be considered.

guguizg

Private
Dec 30, 2020
I think the game's depth and complexity is what makes it great. Trying to figure out the mechanics is part of the fun :)