New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would you be able to upload something soon? There don't appear to be any 'live' mods with improved maps and I'm very keen to get such a mod for AoD.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Would you be able to upload something soon? There don't appear to be any 'live' mods with improved maps and I'm very keen to get such a mod for AoD.
Just to follow-up on this, I'm just a little nervous that a lot of effort has been put in - including apparently the last-known data for the map project (no links are working for it) - and there is no back-up. PLEASE can something be provided to ensure we don't get set back years? I deal with this sort of 'system redundancy' at work all the time and have seen no end of 'failures' because of a lack of contingencies. I'm not interested in the polished article per se - just something that others can work on, as necessary.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Nothing happened to me. Unless you count children as somthing. I just have little time for this. But I am hopeful that I can upload an alpha version before the end of the year.

Hi Fabfeingold, can you update us on the news of the mod? ... We are curious and damn anxious to start invading some country! XD AH! I almost forgot! ... I'm preparing a scary music package for the mod! ... Stay tuned! ;)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Hi guys, unfortunately I was unable to upload everything in one folder, however merge both packages into one folder and rename it music, so you will have the soundtrack for the mod...oooooooh yeeeeees!!! ;)

Attachments

• music (1).zip
    19,2 MB · Views: 0
  • music (2).zip
    28,1 MB · Views: 0
Is there any chance at all that we could get the files (specifically map files) uploaded? To be honest I'm not even concerned with it being playable - I just don't want all the work to go to waste and for someone to have to start from scratch all over again.

Hi fabfeingold, you see I uploaded the first armor image files to the last page of your mod, let me know if you like them

Attachments

• AA Artillery.zip
    696,7 KB · Views: 0
  • Amphibious Tank.zip
    113,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Armoured Cars.zip
    914 KB · Views: 0
  • Assault Gun.zip
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AT Artillery.zip
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Field Artillery.zip
    6,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Field Artillery.zip
    6,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Heavy Artillery.zip
    185 KB · Views: 0
Perfect. Exactly what we need.
Here I am! Finished! Everything is complete, or almost some of the weapons I found only in black and white other weapons actually very few no photos, but most thank goodness it's complete

Attachments

• AA Artillery.zip
    696,7 KB · Views: 0
  • Amphibious Tank.zip
    113,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Armoured Cars.zip
    914 KB · Views: 0
  • Assault Gun.zip
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AT Artillery.zip
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Field Artillery.zip
    6,5 MB · Views: 0
  • Field Artillery.zip
  • Field Artillery.zip
  • Heavy Artillery.zip
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • Heavy Tank Brigade.zip
    827,1 KB · Views: 0
  • Heavy Tank Destroyer.zip
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Light Artillery.zip
    222,3 KB · Views: 0
  • Light Tank Brigade.zip
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Light Tank Destroyers.zip
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Light Tank Division.zip
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
  • Medium Tank Brigade.zip
    859,4 KB · Views: 0
Sure. Just use the excel table I sent you and enter all the models there. Thanks again.
Here are the pictures of the armaments of the nations that I managed to find, only England and France are missing (I'm already working on it)

Attachments

• Bulgaria.zip
    3,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Denmark.zip
    185,5 KB · Views: 0
  • Germany.zip
    23,1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hungary.zip
    2,2 MB · Views: 0
  • Italy-Italian Social Republic-Italian Republic.zip
    14,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Netherlands.zip