New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here you go. How are the province pictures coming along? BTW I made good progress. Tech tree is nearing completion.

Attachments

• Hellenic State Government & Independent State of Macedonia Government + Tech Teams.zip
    83,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hello folks!
My name is Beppo, but the Paradox Forum staff call me >unmerged(18329)<. Yesterday I discovered this thread. I was very surprised and happy, that there are still people interested in AoD. Over the years I was working on my mod for AoD, which became kind of a hobby. So I could probably contribute the results of my efforts. It is a pity that I found this thread not earlier, because I also have a techtree that I can offer (see the attachment). I made countless other changes to the game and right now I am working on a realistic system for oil resources in game. It seems possible to implement the domestic consumption of oil by introducing negative values for province oil production. There is another thread where somebody went into details concerning this aspect: World Oil in WW2 In >Darkest Hour< it is not possible to do this, as he found out. I tried it in AoD and it worked. This means that it is possible to have a realistic model of oil economy in AoD. Right now my version of AoD is based on the E-3 map with about 2500 provinces. So, before I go to work on the values for domestic oil consumption for every province I would like to join your project and do this for a more detailed map. Among other things I would like to contribute my collection of unit pictures. I have got a large number of excellent pictures of tanks, ships and airplanes for many nations. I can offer pictures for almost every class of ships. For a first impression look at the following picture:
HOI_03.png

As you can see I also reworked the colors of the map. For more pictures concerning my version of the techtree you can find pictures in the attachment.

Attachments

• Bilder.zip
    3,4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
1.12. 1.11 doesn't work with the E3 Map.

Guys, real life always get's in the way. And agian the amount of work involved is staggering. But there is continuous progress. No ETA yet though.

Reactions:
lol.....sorry...whole point of mod is the e3 map
.....like millions of others....waiting for it...going to be awesome but i imagine it requires a lot of work....ty for the efford and i go back to my corner and resume waiting....tc

Is there an 'alpha' version of this mod available for download? It seems a lot of people are contributing, but it is unclear whether there is a collated version to work on? What if something happened to fabfeingold and this mod was put back years?!

Nothing happened to me. Unless you count children as somthing. I just have little time for this. But I am hopeful that I can upload an alpha version before the end of the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: