New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Protectorate is already finished. Sorry for answering only now but I have little time.

Hi Fabfeingold, here is the complete folder of the puppet state of the axis: The Principality of Pindus (attached the photo of its geographical position)

d59kb2y-6731fb16-63f3-4e96-9712-02fd44a2d274.jpg

Attachments

• Pack Principality of the Pindus.zip
    204,6 KB · Views: 4
The Protectorate is already finished. Sorry for answering only now but I have little time.

Hi Fabfeingold, here is the complete folder of the puppet state of the axis: The Great Way Municipal Government of Shanghai (Dadao Government. Axis Japanese Puppet State. Capital = Shanghai)

Attachments

• Pack The Great Way Municipal Government of Shanghai.zip
    240 KB · Views: 3

Hi Fabfeingold, how are you my friend? ... And as the mod proceeds, I am preparing the folder (scenario-> data) propaganda posters for all the states, but unfortunately not having the names of the states I am partially blocked as each image goes saved with its own abbreviation for example: propaganda_eng etc., I hope you can give me a hand so as to make more and more complete a mod that in my opinion will be epic!

Let me know.

Last edited:
I get back to you tomorrow. I have some free time then. Sorry but it's all a bit crazy right now.

Hello Fabfeingold if because of the short time or because you have difficulties I can help you, maybe giving me the coordinates it may be possible to give an accelerated and then complete the mod, if you feel the need for help know that you can always count on me.

P.S.
Could you send me the file with the names of the states of your mod? ... So I can complete the folder (scenario-> data) propaganda posters.

I get back to you tomorrow. I have some free time then. Sorry but it's all a bit crazy right now.

Hi Fabfeingold, then, any news on the mod? ... Have you been able to see my latest collection on Makhnovia (U56)? ... Please, release the mod! We are all be anxious waiting to enjoy your masterpiece. :)

Last edited:
But I would very much like to finish at least the techtree before I do that. Once that is done the basis is there where everyone who wants to can really help based on the same assumptions.

• 1Like
Reactions:
But I would very much like to finish at least the techtree before I do that. Once that is done the basis is there where everyone who wants to can really help based on the same assumptions.

instead I am preparing for the mod a folder with all the poster propaganda for each individual country, only that I am stuck waiting for the full version of your mod, however if you need a hand for the tech tree, you can give me guidelines to complete it , let me know. ;)

This looks excellent! I also really like the brick backdrop and shadow effect. However I have one suggestion. I think it would look even nicer if you enlarged the backdrop to align it with the frame of the frontend. See the attached image. Or we fill the entire darkened areas with the brick backdrop?

Bg_Frontend.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
This looks excellent! I also really like the brick backdrop and shadow effect. However I have one suggestion. I think it would look even nicer if you enlarged the backdrop to align it with the frame of the frontend. See the attached image. Or we fill the entire darkened areas with the brick backdrop?

View attachment 584957

Wait, but by frontend are you referring to the whole screen or only to the rectangles?