New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

LRJ

Second Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
Would you be able to upload something soon? There don't appear to be any 'live' mods with improved maps and I'm very keen to get such a mod for AoD.

• 1Like
Reactions:

LRJ

Second Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
Would you be able to upload something soon? There don't appear to be any 'live' mods with improved maps and I'm very keen to get such a mod for AoD.
Just to follow-up on this, I'm just a little nervous that a lot of effort has been put in - including apparently the last-known data for the map project (no links are working for it) - and there is no back-up. PLEASE can something be provided to ensure we don't get set back years? I deal with this sort of 'system redundancy' at work all the time and have seen no end of 'failures' because of a lack of contingencies. I'm not interested in the polished article per se - just something that others can work on, as necessary.

• 3Like
Reactions:

Ungern Khan

Lieutenant General
1 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Nothing happened to me. Unless you count children as somthing. I just have little time for this. But I am hopeful that I can upload an alpha version before the end of the year.
Hi Fabfeingold, can you update us on the news of the mod? ... We are curious and damn anxious to start invading some country! XD AH! I almost forgot! ... I'm preparing a scary music package for the mod! ... Stay tuned! ;)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:

Dolfy1012

Sergeant
14 Badges
Nov 1, 2015
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Semper Fi
Hi Fabfeingold, can you update us on the news of the mod? ... We are curious and damn anxious to start invading some country! XD AH! I almost forgot! ... I'm preparing a scary music package for the mod! ... Stay tuned! ;)

Yes, I agree. I'd like to know about the current development and status of the mod as well.

Ungern Khan

Lieutenant General
1 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi guys, unfortunately I was unable to upload everything in one folder, however merge both packages into one folder and rename it music, so you will have the soundtrack for the mod...oooooooh yeeeeees!!! ;)

Attachments