New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

fabfeingold

Major
12 Badges
Apr 10, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
Looks brilliant. Feel free to add some more for missing provinces if you like.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Ungern Khan

Lieutenant General
1 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Looks brilliant. Feel free to add some more for missing provinces if you like.
In part it has already done so as I have included images of provinces such as: Wake Island, Papeete, Port Moresby, Rabaul, Midway etc ... however it is not excluded that it will add other images from other provinces.

fabfeingold

Major
12 Badges
Apr 10, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
Excellent. There are still many left in the folder I sent you. But I guess it's getting a bit tireseome.

Ungern Khan

Lieutenant General
1 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
Excellent. There are still many left in the folder I sent you. But I guess it's getting a bit tireseome.
No figured, it is not the job to be boring, boring (understanding the amount of work) is the spasmodic wait for the release of the mod.

Ungern Khan

Lieutenant General
1 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
:). I get it. But as you know, it's a lot of work and time is always limited.
I know, I know, the mod you are doing is not just the creation of the three scenarios: 1912, 1936 and the cold war.
But also all those: events, governments, tech teams, etc. that will distinguish each scenario.

unmerged(18329)

Private
Jul 19, 2003
Visit site
Hello folks!
My name is Beppo, but the Paradox Forum staff call me >unmerged(18329)<. Yesterday I discovered this thread. I was very surprised and happy, that there are still people interested in AoD. Over the years I was working on my mod for AoD, which became kind of a hobby. So I could probably contribute the results of my efforts. It is a pity that I found this thread not earlier, because I also have a techtree that I can offer (see the attachment). I made countless other changes to the game and right now I am working on a realistic system for oil resources in game. It seems possible to implement the domestic consumption of oil by introducing negative values for province oil production. There is another thread where somebody went into details concerning this aspect: World Oil in WW2 In >Darkest Hour< it is not possible to do this, as he found out. I tried it in AoD and it worked. This means that it is possible to have a realistic model of oil economy in AoD. Right now my version of AoD is based on the E-3 map with about 2500 provinces. So, before I go to work on the values for domestic oil consumption for every province I would like to join your project and do this for a more detailed map. Among other things I would like to contribute my collection of unit pictures. I have got a large number of excellent pictures of tanks, ships and airplanes for many nations. I can offer pictures for almost every class of ships. For a first impression look at the following picture:
HOI_03.png
As you can see I also reworked the colors of the map. For more pictures concerning my version of the techtree you can find pictures in the attachment.

Attachments

• 2Love
Reactions:

fabfeingold

Major
12 Badges
Apr 10, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
Well great! I could really still need the rest of those province files I sent you, if you are still interested in finishing them.

fabfeingold

Major
12 Badges
Apr 10, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
1.12. 1.11 doesn't work with the E3 Map.

Guys, real life always get's in the way. And agian the amount of work involved is staggering. But there is continuous progress. No ETA yet though.

Reactions:

deadmanhope

Sergeant
16 Badges
Mar 22, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Iron Cross
  • March of the Eagles
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
lol.....sorry...whole point of mod is the e3 map
.....like millions of others....waiting for it...going to be awesome but i imagine it requires a lot of work....ty for the efford and i go back to my corner and resume waiting....tc