New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You'll have to be patient. I have very little time at the moment. I am in lockdown with my kids. That leaves little time for modding. But as I said: If you want to help some more it will speed things along.

You'll have to be patient. I have very little time at the moment. I am in lockdown with my kids. That leaves little time for modding. But as I said: If you want to help some more it will speed things along.

I know, I know, kids are more important than a mod! ;) however I am taking pictures of the ministers and tech teams of Liechtenstein and San Marino. :D

Here is the package of ministers and tech teams for Liechtenstein and San Marino.

(unfortunately, the Capitani Reggenti of San Marino are not all, this because the sources are scarce not to mention the photos that are impossible for me to find).

Anyway I hope you like the package, let me know! :)

Attachments

• Ministers & Tech Teams of Liechtenstein & San Marino.zip
    82,1 KB · Views: 5
oltre ad
So far 1912 and 1936.

Ok fabfeingold, in addition to having already created the folder previously uploaded by me on this site on the AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration (we talked about it on the previous page) I created and will soon upload the folder with the government and tech teams of the AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration, which as you know is part of the cold war, so if you are interested and if you will have time and way you could also do the cold war scenario, let me know.

So far 1912 and 1936.

Here is the government and tech teams of the AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_Territory_of_Somaliland

Obviously, for AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under the Italian administration to be playable, it will be necessary to create the event that unlocks the creation of AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under the Italian administration as a puppet state of Italy (ITR - Italian Republic).

And then since the AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under the Italian administration was a United Nations mandate, a second event should be created where the player is asked to choose whether to renew the AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under the Italian administration for others 10 years or to dissolve the mandate and create independent Somalia.

Attachments

• AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration Government & Tech Team.zip
    77,9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So far 1912 and 1936.

Hi Fabfeingold, since I have to do the government and the tech teams for the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, I would like to know if the symbol utl of the flag (gfx-> map-> shields) corresponds to the protectorate (the flag is white, red and blue to me exactly that of the protectorate.

Can you confirm me?

Also could you pass me the file with the names of all the states from your E3map Mod for Arsenal of democracy? ... This is because I am preparing the folder (scenario-> date) the propaganda posters for each country

Last edited:
The Protectorate is already finished. Sorry for answering only now but I have little time.

Ah! So you've already completed the Protectorate government and tech teams?

And for the file with the names of the countries? ... Can you pass it to me? ... So I can finish the propaganda posters for your mod E3 Map Arsenal of Democracy

Last edited: