New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes I thought about it. But let's get the other two done first. But once I upload the first version I might add a cold war scenario. Anyone willing can than help with it.

EPIC! ... Tell me when you need help with the cold war scenario and I will help you immediately! ... I can't wait! I have ready the flag of the Italian Republic and of the Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration both shield and flag

Attachments

• Shields & Flags Of ITA REP.zip
    52 KB · Views: 7
Yes I thought about it. But let's get the other two done first. But once I upload the first version I might add a cold war scenario. Anyone willing can than help with it.

Hi fabfeingold, I managed to put on the list of unitnames & armynames of the:

• ITR - Italian Republic 1946
  • AFS - Trust Territory of Somalia under Italian Administration

Attachments

• list of unitnames & armynames of the Italian Republic 1946 and of the Trust Territory of Somalia.zip
    1,4 KB · Views: 9

Hi fabfeingold, I managed to put on the list of unitnames & armynames of the:

• RSI - Repubblica Sociale Italiana - Italian Social Republic

Attachments

• list of unitnames & armynames of the RSI Repubblica Sociale Italiana - Italian Social Republic.zip
    1,3 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• Shields & Flags Of Axis Greece & Macedonia.zip
    50,8 KB · Views: 3
That's no problem. Adding states is a piece of cake. Adding all the necessary database stuff (leaders, ministers, units etc.) isn't.

The leaders, ministers and units can do it calmly ;) the important thing is that the Compagnie des carabiniers du prince is available for the Principality of Monaco and that you add the army, unit, navy and air names.

That's no problem. Adding states is a piece of cake. Adding all the necessary database stuff (leaders, ministers, units etc.) isn't.

Hi Fabfeingold, here are the files to add to your mod airnames & navynames:
  • ITR - Italian Republic 1946,
  • RSI - Repubblica Sociale Italiana - Italian Social Republic,
  • UAU - Principality of Monaco.

Attachments

• list of airnames & navynames of the ITR, RSI & UAU.zip
    739 bytes · Views: 5

Hi Fabfeingold, I have another gem for you!...List of unitnames & armynames of the Principality of Monaco ;)

Attachments

• list of unitnames & armynames of the Principality of Monaco.zip
    999 bytes · Views: 6
Great! Thank you. If you want to help some more: you could also do this for the other micronations: Vatican, Andorra, Liechtenstein. And if you then still have time: You could find B/W leader and minister images for all of them for the timeframe 1911-1975. And some color images of units. (Not much to do there - as Stalin said: how many divisions does the pope have?)
Any help is much appreciated.
I am still at the techtree, but making progress.

Jules Repond, Friburgo (1910-1921)
Alois Hirschbühl, Grigioni (1921-1935)
Georg von Sury d'Aspremont, Soletta (1935-1942)
Heinrich Pfyffer von Altishofen, Lucerna (1942-1957)

Captains from Guarda Svizzera

They were 100 guards and 6 officers, 300 during WW2

a low strenght capped garrison?

Great.
Yes if at all.

Hi fabfeingold, this is the package that contains the leaders for the Swiss guards of which I have found only two photos of two commanders, the prime ministers and of course the photos of the popes!... Ah!... Always remember if you can do it to make the Swiss Guard (garrison) already playable. I hope they are going well.

Attachments

• Commander of the Pontifical Swiss Guard + Government of Vatican City + Tech Teams.zip
    80,7 KB · Views: 7