• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Maver1ck

First Lieutenant
124 Badges
Aug 24, 2008
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Impire
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Knights of Honor
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
Sorry for the abysmal name, but i could not come up with a better one.

I was hoping that there might be some people out there who would be willing to help me with some of the COA's for some of my new Kingdoms?

I have created anew

Bavaria (May just use the duchy crest, but if anyone wants to create one for it due to its alp-spanning size (Verona, Bavaria, Austria, Venice, and a few others)

Dacia - I wanted the Pechneg lands to be able to become a kingdom if conquered as I didn't want them to not belong to anyone, but did not see them as part of Bulgaria or Hungary. Anyone know any good crests?

Cherson - Just between the river bordering Olesye and the next, with the Crimean Peninsula covered... I might try the Crimean flag, but someone who knows more, please tell me so I can try and use that flag instead

Byzantion Magna - Basically I am have renamed and reshaped the Byzantine Empire under a new name, and am hoping to be able to keep it as a title for the Byzantine Emperors. :S Now actually implemented it yet, but I'll keep you posted

I have the Low Counties, Lotharingia, Aquitania and Andalusia - As I have based it on the Many Kingdoms DVIP Mod by jordarkelf

Depending on what people think, I might make a Kingdom of Cordoba - as I saw some El Cid ideas floating around the forums, and believe that Andalusia is tooo big and powerful if owned, and could be quite a force when united :S So slicing it in half with Kingdom of Andalusia and the Kingdom of Cordoba. Any opinions on that?

Any help would be great (any other kingdom ideas would rock too!)

So yeah.... Hope someone reads this and wants to help/post ideas/have any feedback! Just comment in this thread rather than elsewhere - its not nearly finished yet :D

Last edited:
I could give you some ideas because I suck at modding. (Save editing when my king looks like a monster and i need the dna code is my best.)

Scandinavia - Finish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish capitals (maybe some surrounding provinces) needed. I think that a king controling those four countries would make himself emperor of Scandinavia that just king. This could be represented by emperor trait and being the king of those four countries + Scandinavia wich would let him get the trait.

Slovakia - Slovakian provinces. (It could be a duchy if it can't be a kingdom)

Holland - Dutch provinces.

That's all I can think off right now. I understand the kingdoms don't have to be real? If they have just forget the part about Slovakia and Holland.

Thats a really good Idea - no clue how to get it to work though - tried adding an overlying kingdom (No Luck) and can't find the emperor trait at the moment - will seriously add that though, maybe with Lithuania instead of Scandinavia - as after all - Lithuania would be a great lil' jump off

Cherson (in any case you guys happen to be Dacia fans) is now the proud owner of all of Dacia - seemed too easy to get the kingdom titles.

Any More For Any More?

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, they can be totally ficticious, Cherson is after all (I think :S) so, just throw any ideas, an arguement for plausability would be nice though - otherwise I'll try to make one up myself :)

Last edited:
Ok, currently fidding with the code - Previous wrote some stuff here about Emperor Traits - but its a bit too soon to say its in and I went overboard!!!

However, I can say that there will be lots of lovely kingdoms - and if I can - I shall try and edit the Emperor Trait (but I have never had it... annoyingly) So don't know if it actually exists :S

However, I shall post a .doc with information on the mod in the near future

Again, and requests would be welcome - particularly for empires etc.

Last edited:
I'd say that you'd add the provinces of the Duchy of Flanders to the Kingdom of Holland. That would have some foot in history, although a century of 4 later. :p

Kingdom of Holland, definitely no. Kingdom of the Low Countries, on the other hand... :cool:

or Kingdom of Netherland/the Netherlands (which just means Low Countries and would be understood to include all of the Low Countries at that time like Belgium, etc too, not just Holland). I think that works the best.