• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(183134)

Corporal
Dec 11, 2009
Dear friends!
Today our team with pride presents two of our maps to you. Our team (about which you can read here) is working hard to present the first valid mod for Majesty 2.

To sweeten your waiting there are two maps created by our team members, GrinN and Hapuga.

Snowy post

It's our pioneering map to be publicly released.

For steel and honor

It is another map created by us in spare time. The map is basically the attempt to push the games to it's limits. You will need a powerful PC to play it without lags.

Put these packs in your root resource folder (for example, D:\Games\Majesty 2\resource\).
To correct goblins' icons in Snowy post extract files from "Snowy post.pak" and put them into resource.pak (for 1.0.0) or resource_1_01.pak (for 1.0.97). Backup the original files before copying.

MAPS DON'T WORK UNDER VERSION OF THE GAME 1.1.88.

Enjoy, and visit us at
FanFantasy.info

Last edited:
Sounds cool. It's nice to see the modding community hard at work to continue to breath life into the game.

Why not 1.1.88?

Last edited:
Drat.. Will it work with the new patch that should be coming out soon?

Yeah, don't worry, I'm sure your team'll make it, but it just the number of baseless claims made on this forum are quite staggering, and that includes every party posting here (even you know who). Soooo. A good old wait and see and nobody will be claiming functionalities not there (unless they again remove some, but meh.)

Cool! A compatibility map! No news on when the new patch with the editor is coming out though.

didn't understand a word. Yes, there are 2 different versions of these maps, for russians and for english-speakers. So what? I don't see any problems with that. These versions are absolutely identical, except for the text translations.

You can play For Steel And Honor in 1.3.336 version without much difficulty.

open pak file with winrar or just rename it to .zip.

Just copy content of pak file to my documents\majesty2\user_maps\For Steel and Honor! (no subdirectories, copy all files to that map).

big map! u might lag a bit :p

have fun!