New maps for Majesty 2

• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Alfryd

...It's nice up here!
3 Badges
Jul 9, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
Cheers. I can probably still help out with english translations if you need a hand there.

Draxynnic

General
15 Badges
Jan 8, 2008
  • Majesty 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
Glad to hear! I was worried the mapmaking community may have evaporated waiting for the toolset.

fartdream

Recruit
May 7, 2018
Can you upload the maps somewhere like mega.nz or something similar so we can download maps again because the old links doesn't work now. I still wanna play this game in 2018.
The only reason for me to register to this forum is to ask for those maps.
Are they for gold sunrise specifically or they will work with standard versions of the game ?
Once i tried to make custom map but i couldn't manage to build the waypoints of creatures, other than that it was easy, but without waypoints the creatures just wander around the map randomly and at some point it becomes too hard.
Hope you guys still have those maps and share them.