• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im just interested in where the western border of the map goes. Does it end right outside Ireland, or do we, like I said, have as much as Greenland? It may seem insignigicant for you, but do you want an accurate representation of the era, and considering the Viking age had just ended, there was still a lot of activity and trade with greenland and iceland..so again..will they be included?

Ah, come on! :) I was just asking if this game give an accurate representation of European kingdoms of that era, and if they do, Greenland and Iceland must be included on the map!

OK...

Iceland is in Greenland is not...from historical reasons.
Secondly its not Bohuslän or Båhuslän as the Fortress of Bohus was not yet built. Its called Viken in the old scrolls.

/Greven

Sob..we dont get the ability to control Norway at the peak of its power, with the island empire? Well, I can agree that controlling a couple of farmers on Greenland isnt that big a deal, but IMO, Iceland has deserves to be in, with Snorri and all that. Im quite sure a certain forum member, Viking, would agree, non? ;D

Originally posted by Galleblære
Sob..we dont get the ability to control Norway at the peak of its power, with the island empire? Well, I can agree that controlling a couple of farmers on Greenland isnt that big a deal, but IMO, Iceland has deserves to be in, with Snorri and all that. Im quite sure a certain forum member, Viking, would agree, non? ;D

He said: "Iceland is in" ;)