• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

antonius007

Private
3 Badges
Jan 25, 2013
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
Hi there!

It is a long time ago since I checked this forum, but at least I bring you a new map for the best expansion for Majesty 2: Cold Sunrise!

After publishing the single player missions "Codename Antonius" and "Allies vs. Evil" for this great mod, it was about time for a new release:
So, welcome to the quest "Three Brothers".

This time you command a huge army of monsters to defeat the three brothers, which name I won't mention, because they are all traitors.
It suffices to call them just Red, Green, and Purple.
The latter one is very dangerous, so it is wise to approach his army with caution.

A little note to this map: Although small in size, it is very crowded.
Therefor, even if you own a pc with high specs, I would recommend to lower the graphics-settings to medium, and to save the game frequently, especially if your base gets bigger.

In case your game frequently crashes, try to tweak down your graphics-settings even more.
Trust me, you won't have the opportunity to enjoy the fancy graphics anyway!

I playtested this map on two systems:
1.) A laptop made in 2014, with a Intel i7-4710MQ processor and a dedicated nVidia GTX 880m video card.
2.) A desktop computer with a Intel Core i7-6700K processor and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 video card.

This quest is not as difficult as most Majesty 2 quests.
Still, I think you won't be bored either.

Have fun!
-Antonius007

P.s. Many greets to Hapuga, a person who I consider to be the finest modder of Majesty 2.

========================================================================================

I do apologize, but this map can't be downloaded anymore as of 8th of May 2018, due to hardware-issues. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Just enter in your browser:
ftp://

The FTP-server will prompt you for a login-name and password:

Enter as login: Cold
and as password: Sunrise

========================================================================================
Note before installing: This map will only work with the Majesty 2 expansion Cold Sunrise.

More info about this (free) mod can be found here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/majesty-2-cold-sunrise

Installation:

Extract the directory Three Brothers to your user_map directory of Majesty 2.
(For example: C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\majesty2\user_maps)

Last edited: