• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Closed for action, more specifically I have recieved compliants, and it is a big thread I have to read through so I don't want more posts until I can sort out what is here already. ;)
*Closed

Re-opened with a general warning to respect the opinions of others and to avoid any kind of personal attacks, they will not be tollerated.
*Opened

Hmm! this is the second time I have had to post a general warning in this thread.
Any more personal attacks will lead to a ban.
If you all cannot discuss the matter in a civilized manner, respecting each other opinions and understanding that those opinions can differ, the subject of Poland and anything to do with it will be banned from this forum. If someone posts a comment that has no basis in fact and does not want to listen to a reasoned argument, you INGNORE them, continue the discussion and move on. If someone become a pest about it report them to me.

This is strike two for this thread, we all know what happens on strike three.

Halibutt said:
Is this a general warning or is it aimed at any particular person?
Cheers
Read the first line "This is the SECOND time I have had to post a GENERAL warning "