New Majesty 2 Add-on - Battles of Ardania? This Weekend?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dohmaj2009

Corporal
17 Badges
Oct 23, 2009
  • Majesty 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka
Is anyone else aware of this? I just happened across it on Blue's News.

There's a link to a story regarding this here - http://ino-co.com/en/news

Apparently (according to the story) the new Majesty 2 Add-on "Battles Of Ardania" will be released May 21st.

I hadn't heard anything about it, just a heads up.

What the heck it´s that?, whatever, if it comes. Seems a little out of place to see werewolves dressing, at all, it doens´t make any sense to me. Werewolves are not clowns... they are just mindless beasts... nearly. Better developed rats? (or are they werewolves?¿), that looks good, some lizardmen?, nice. But why there isn´t any decent official announcements of this?. Is like another company were doing things on it´s own.

Maybe they are shitting that weird "humour" they were talking that much....

Hey, this looks cool. I need more news! :)

The devs have been stolidly ignoring pleas to overhaul the AI thus far, so I doubt they're going to start now. What surprises me is that the game is apparently selling well enough to justify further expansions (at least in Russia. I don't know if the english-speaking market even interests them at this point, which would explain the lack of publicity on our end.) Given I can't seem to play Kingmaker, I'm not particularly excited.

The devs have been stolidly ignoring pleas to overhaul the AI thus far, so I doubt they're going to start now. What surprises me is that the game is apparently selling well enough to justify further expansions (at least in Russia. I don't know if the english-speaking market even interests them at this point, which would explain the lack of publicity on our end.) Given I can't seem to play Kingmaker, I'm not particularly excited.

At least this one expansion seems to have more content in new units than Kingmaker. Enemy units, though, does anyone seen in the video a new kingdom unit?.

Given I can't seem to play Kingmaker, I'm not particularly excited.

Exactly why we've been laying low on our end for this expansion. We want to make sure the patch and Kingmaker works for everyone, and also do what we can on our end to ensure none of the problems are repeated with Battles of Ardania.

Majesty 2 has sold pretty well so once the tech problems we are having with the Steam version/patch are out of the way there's def enough of an install base to make an expansion like Battles of Ardania available to everyone.

I also want to be very clear - this May 21 release is a release from the Russian end and therefore we can't assume responsibility for any technical/compatibility issues you may experience if you choose to go ahead and play this version with your English/French/German copy. Once we feel confident, we'll make sure our version of Battles of Ardania is released everywhere and that you are fully informed on what it contains vers. what it does not contain.

Kind regards
Susana Meza

Exactly why we've been laying low on our end for this expansion. We want to make sure the patch and Kingmaker works for everyone, and also do what we can on our end to ensure none of the problems are repeated with Battles of Ardania.

Majesty 2 has sold pretty well so once the tech problems we are having with the Steam version/patch are out of the way there's def enough of an install base to make an expansion like Battles of Ardania available to everyone.
Then you should hurry up a little bit. I don't want to be ungrateful for your work, but you are trying to solve the compatibility issues for some months now but we can't see any improvement on this.

Then you should hurry up a little bit. I don't want to be ungrateful for your work, but you are trying to solve the compatibility issues for some months now but we can't see any improvement on this.

If you meant the French/German crashes, those should be solved with patch 1.3, now available on Steam too. Issues still remain, but that was the big one.

If you meant the French/German crashes, those should be solved with patch 1.3, now available on Steam too. Issues still remain, but that was the big one.
Yes, I meant the French/German patch incompatibility issue. A few days after my posting you announced this issue solved. Lucky one. ;)

Please include an icon when you release the expansion!