New human portraits revealed for Overlord DLC!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed. It looks cool! So i really wish similar portraits in the game with maybe a different clothing style.
In that case, you might consider using this mod
2427862847_preview_2021_03_23_1.png
2427862847_preview_2021_03_26_1.png
2427862847_preview_2021_03_18_3.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Oh! The new human portraits look great. I'm glad they're being revisited for the patch -- despite trying all sorts of species (new species packs, mods, etc) I always return to the United Nations of Earth every time. I can only get immersed in the generic Star Trek-y optimistic humans, whereas I love the other species packs for increasing the variety of people I interact with (although never say never, I may still find a species pack someday that immerses me).

But yeah, the old human portraits were dramatically in need of a refresh so this is great.

Now all that's on my wishlist is a city set to accompany the Imperial ship set from Nemesis.....

Reactions:
I love them! One thing I wish however is an update on the clothing options for Humanoids, which currently are just a recycling of mammalian, arthropoid, avian and fungoid clothes. It would be nice if they got their own unique set, just like everyone else.

• 1Like
Reactions:
We really need better UI for portraits at this point. It's getting to be way too many hairstyles and room backgrounds and so on to click through one by one.

Also, changing the look of rulers other than your starting one, while playing the game. At least once you have genemodding.

Ways to restrict appearances would be good too. What if I want ALL my humans to have large beards, and then most of my leaders turn out to have puny naked chins. Uncool.

• 4Like
Reactions:
You MUST adress the fact that elves are now of inferior aesthetic quality to Earth primates! Before it’s too late! :D
I second this, if only because I'd like them to be prettier when I purge them

Reactions:
If you purge all the space elves how will you farm their pointy ears to create high quality knives?

• 2Like
Reactions:
I love them! One thing I wish however is an update on the clothing options for Humanoids, which currently are just a recycling of mammalian, arthropoid, avian and fungoid clothes. It would be nice if they got their own unique set, just like everyone else.

Humans have access to everyone else's clothes because, ever since a certain captain of the USS Enterprise, it's well known that humans get into everything's pants.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
I wish there were some more normal, no-nonsense human portraits, say "Charles Bronson".... or "Al Bundy", hand-in-pants and all.

Current portraits make me fear that we are headed for THE GREAT GROOMING WAR and that the man-buns/hipsters etc. will win and conquer the world.

• 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I wish there were some more normal, no-nonsense human portraits, say "Charles Bronson".... or "Al Bundy", hand-in-pants and all.

Current portraits make me fear that we are headed for THE GREAT GROOMING WAR and that the man-buns/hipsters etc. will win and conquer the world.
Yes, this is truly a sign of the end times.

It is not a great inspiration for victory when your 1st attack fleet is led by Grand Admiral Manbun.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: