• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
Hoi1 TGW Mod Deluxe Eu3 Style Shield and Flag Pack:cool: :cool:

Available to download from this Stony forum thread........
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8711

Before...Flat urrghhh!!!!!

tgworiginalshieldandflauf2.png

After....Mnnnnn....flaggy!!!

tgweu3sheildandflagsetra3.png

Just the entire Hoi1 TGW Mod shield and flag pack Eu3 style!!!

This pack contains entire Complete replacement shield and flags sets for your entire Hoi1 TGW mod game! It comes in 2 parts a shield pack and a flag pack due to upload size limits.You need both packs for your TGW game!OK!

It also contains a number of extras and options.For example 3 different German flag and shield choices .The German original Tricolour flag,German flag with Cross and the Imperial German Navy Flag.You can use a combination of these flags and sheilds how you like Eg. I Use the Imperial German Navy flag as my Game Shield and the German Tricolour flag with the cross on it.

Even if people do not like sprites and prefer playing with counters this GFX pack is a must.The whole game is about flags popping up and across the world .This pack visually improves TGW so much i think that it is an TGW GFX enhancement essential!

If you play the Hoi1 TGW Mod and don't use this pack your game looks lame.

This GFX pack brings TGW alive again.

These packs were compiled by me from work made by Prinz Wilhelm,Hannibal Barca2, Robin Hero and others in the Paradox forums for me.I do not make flags so do not bother asking me for request here please.

+Also available from the same thread second post...
New Hoi1 Deluxe Eu3 Style TGW Mini-Mod v.3 Shields and Flags Pack

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8711

tgwmmfssetmv7.png

This pack contains the Eu3 style Shield and flags replacements for the TGW Mini-mod v.3 HDP if you are playing it.

If you are playing the TGW mini-mod v.3 (or testing v.4 :) )You need this pack to match the main New Hoi1 TGW Mod Deluxe Eu3 Style Shield and Flag Pack if you are using it.

Just drop this pack into your The Great War/Mod-HDP folder.

Enjoy!

Dr Rare 2008

Excellent work as usual from the Dr

Dr Rare said:
Hoi1 TGW Mod Deluxe Eu3 Style Shield and Flag Pack:cool: :cool:

Dr Rare 2008

All, get this pack, really adds to the look and feel of the game

monashPI said:
All, get this pack, really adds to the look and feel of the game
Why thank you Monash for the feedback! Appreciated!

I was surprised that no one here had made any comments considering this was posted over a month ago.

Personally i am stunned by the improvement this makes to the TGW game like a new Coat of paint.

To quote myself
Dr Rare said:
Even if people do not like sprites and prefer playing with counters this GFX pack is a must.The whole game is about flags popping up and across the world .This pack visually improves TGW so much i think that it is an TGW GFX enhancement essential!

doc.gif