• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
*****New Hoi1 TGW Mini Mod!!*****

New Hoi1 TGW Mini Mod!!!!!Now Available for Download

New erhpdm TGW files Mod-Test moddir :cool:

This is to be used with the Hoi1 TGW 1.1 mod

This is a sepearate add on mod to the TGW(The Great War)hoi1 mod.It works the same way CORE does with hoi1 only is installed to your current TGW install instead.

The new enhanced files developed by erhpdm posted in the tgw forum are now available here compiled to download here as a Mini-mod for everyone to enjoy and playtest simply as a moddir. :D

Info and Download available from this link.........
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6060086#post6060086
Paradox Interactive Forums - New Tgw Mini Mod!!!

I think people will find these files a great addition to the fantastic TGW1.1 mod.

TGW mini-mod Playtest Feedback appreciated!

Enjoy!!

Dr Rare

Last edited:
TGW Mini-mod playtest!!

Right!!! before this mini mod was released for all i playtested the new erhpdm TGW files for about a month.I found the new events and changes very good well thought out and historical :cool: .
I especially enjoyed the new sanussi revolt extras and sahara events and all the new Persian events and changes.
I found the new historical placement of russian forts effective in slowing the central powers advance.
Also,i liked the august1914 changes to Germanys african colonies with its new militia units aswell as the extra historicaly correct added african province to the German empire.
There are many changes to the mod large and small .To many, to comment on individualy,but the extras added bring a fuller more enjoyable experiance to the already Wonderful TGW mod adding even more gaming fun and history.

Enjoy!!!
Dr Rare :D

Last edited:
Chad44 said:
I love it. Hope For more :eek:
Glad your liking it . :cool:
There is more to come next year when the TGW mod scenario November 1914 will be tweaked and added to the mini-mod. :)

Dr Rare

Chad44 said:
Are you going to do this for the GW for HOI2 :rolleyes:
No it is a strict hoi1 TGW project.All the old TGW mod makers now are making the hoi2 ww1 mod 1914 it is available in forum.(check your private messages chad44 i sent you one)

I should add that erhpdm in the forums is the maker of the great mini mod although there nothing mini really about it.also praise must go to the original TGW team who made the only mod i have never had a CTD with ever.

TGW Mini-Mod V.2 News!

For those of you who have played and enjoyed the new TGW Mini-Mod a brand new update to the original mini mod is coming soon!!.

The TGW Mini-Mod v.2.Will be released shortly with lots more extra new events tweaks,leaders,ministers,land claims,revolts etc.Adding even more historical fun and detail to this great mod add on.

As so many people enjoyed the first test release this should prove even more popular.

To many details to list now.

More news soon.Watch this thread. :)

Great news, Doc! I can't wait...

Dr Rare said:
For those of you who have played and enjoyed the new TGW Mini-Mod a brand new update to the original mini mod is coming soon!!.

The TGW Mini-Mod v.2.Will be released shortly with lots more extra new events tweaks,leaders,ministers,land claims,revolts etc.Adding even more historical fun and detail to this great mod add on.

As so many people enjoyed the first test release this should prove even more popular.

To many details to list now.

More news soon.Watch this thread. :)

Last edited:
New Hoi1 TGW 1.1 Mini-mod v.3 News

New Hoi1 TGW 1.1 Mini-mod v.3 :D

Soon the new TGW 1.1 v.3 mini-mod(HDP) will be released for TGW 1.1 :cool:

In time for everyones Xmas games!!!! :D

It includes all of the v.1 and v.2 TGW 1.1 mini-mod extras plus loads of new events,leaders,ministers and tweaks and as promised the whole November 1914 scenario with all the new and old mini-mod tweaks added to it!!!! :cool: (The November 1914 scenario wasn't in the first mini-mod releases so is new to it).

Just like the other releases it does not change the game it will just add more detail and more history!!!!

Full details of all the changes will be listed when its released!!!!

Dr Rare

Outstanding Doc! Even though the leaves have already fallen, maybe I can get the troops home from The Great War (Mini-mod v.3 anyway) before Christmas. Thanks for all of your great work and keeping TGW alive.
Chris

Thanks Dudes

Glad your all looking forward to it :)

For those of you already with a Mini-mod v.3 version for testing .The released version will include even more extras than the one you tested!Also i have changed its name of the moddir folder from Mod-Test to Mod-HDP so newbies are not put off thinking its needs testing which it does not as its all tested prior to release as there is nothing test about it ,also where scenarios were named "TEST January 1914" they are now called "HDP January 1914" etc, for the same reason.The rename changes nothing and is only so you know you are playing the mini-mod,which is badly named as there is nothing mini about it,hence the name change to HDP(Historical Development Project) !

:D

TGW 1.1 Mini-Mod v.3 (HDP) News

TGW 1.1 Mini-Mod v.3 (HDP) News

EDIT.New Hoi1 TGW 1.1 Mini-mod v.3 Now Available!16/12/2007 http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7843793#post7843793
Paradox Interactive Forums - New Hoi1 TGW 1.1 Mini-Mod v.3 HDP !!!

Ok the new mod is compiled and will now be released very shortly.sorry for the delay but loads of new extra work has been added very recently to what was the v.3 version some of you tested.So even for those in the know with v.3 pre-release versions with all the new extras and November1914 scenario ,this is what extras you havn't got that will be brand new to you in the v.3 release.

MORE NEW EVENTS FOR

Italy
Serbia
Austro-Hungaria
Ottoman
Bulgaria
Siam
Sanusia

New Historical territorial claims for Siam
New leaders Siam
New ministers Siam and Bulgaria
New Siam Naval OOB

New Revolter's

New Flags and shields

More New Persia leaders
New Persia OOB

New Denmark leaders and ministers
New Leaders Nepal, Haiti,Guatemala,Yemen(Not in original at all)
Tweaks for Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Belgium,Greece,Rumania,Sanusia,Bhutan,Nepal,Haiti,Guatemala,Abyssinia,Yemen
New Historical Coastal forts added for Baltic,Scandinavia and many other countries

So be happy for the little Delay!!!!!Loads more detail and extras!!!!

Dr :D

Check out my New TGW Sprite's screen shots here.....
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317774
Paradox Interactive Forums - New TGW Sprites!!!

Last edited: