• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You do not plan to make this GFX a part a CORE 0.92?
Hello TarasLTP

No i do not, not everyone plays with sprites ,so it would make the mod huge sized for no reason for some players.
But eventually when my GFX project is finished, i will probably release it as one pack.BUT that might be a year or more, or never.As i have been working for 4 years so far on it ,with new sprites being released most weeks.Also the thing is many of my designs have options for instance there are 3 different German Bergsjaeger designs to choose from, a pack would take away the personal choice.

So how did you find playing CORE?

Dr

Hello Dr Rare.
I yet do not play, but my companions play. 0.92 still very "crude", demands completion.
Your new sprites I have downloaded all, good work, thanks.
I have made own GFX, using yours sprites.
Has not found only the Swedish tanks though about them there is a mention in the message on the Swedish planes...
German mountain groops in white uniforms - super!
Many thanks for the done work!

Hoi1 CORE v0.92a

v0.92a HOTFIX

RELEASED 30/12/09

Hoi1 CORE v0.92a

LINK TO THREAD
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=9249

UPDATES 30/12/09

Includes vital 0.92 Fixes & New Files.

There is a New complete CORE v0.92a Mod added to the Main downloads section of this site for Members.It is Complete and will overwrite and tweak your 0.92 install.

and a New v0.92a Part1 Pack Version for Lurkers which will overwrite your 3 pack install .

Last edited:
New Hoi1 CORE v0.92b

UPDATE 3/1/2010

New Hoi1 CORE v0.92b

New Hoi1 CORE v0.92b Mod Released
Download form this threadhttp://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=9249

v0.92 & V0.92a versions deleted & Replaced by New 0.92b Version which includes New all new Hotfixes.Complete Version Will update and overwrite old 0.92 or 0.92a Releases.

IMPORTANT ALL v0.92 Mod USERS NEED TO ADD THE NEW v0.92b Mod

Hoi1 Resistance 2010