• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc Nazis are some of the best archevil antagonists and the time of occultism and weird science has its flair.
Well, that was my first impression from the intro video as well, but that simplx can't be.
It is the year 1932 and that means Germany is still a republic - albeit a troubled one. Also in some of the scenes you can see enemys with a different style of clothing. Some ninja-type outfits and several guys with british Brodie helmets. Also the gas masks seem to point more to a WW1 type of enemies. Possibly somehow corrupted by the "tower at the end of the world".

Esthetically and from the thematics I guess this game would have flown completely under my radar and not sparked my interest at all. That being said, I enjoyed 100% of the stories HBS threw at me in the past years, so I've wishlisted this as well.

Reactions:
Wishlisted here too.

What I am looking forward to is how HBS will shepherd Lamplighter League forward, now that this is the their first complete game as a member of the Paradox family.

Will LL be a one and done game title?

I think not.

I hope the Lamplighter Universe will emerge as my newest favorite gaming destination of choice. Given Mitch and Team HBS, there is a lot of potential here, a thriving Lamplighter Universe is possible.

I hope so, but of course it all goes back to, “In success, all things are possible.” And I’ll do my part, starting with a wishlisting. : )

Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Ugh, very disappointing.

Not surprised though.

Alright everybody, we've had fun talking about the new HBS game, but now that the official Lamplighter League forum section is open please take further discussion about the game to there since this is the BATTLETECH forum section. You can find a link to there on the forum main page, in PH's post above, or this post. Hope to to see you over there, and enjoy.

This thread is going to be locked now.

Timaeus

Status
Not open for further replies.