• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When you ask people for a multiplayer game you should specify what and when you are interested to play.
FtG 1.2 or FtG 1.3? Vanilla game or a mod?
What timezone do you live in and what hours would you be available to play?

Oh there is someone alive on this thread. Great.

Well I use latest patch of Steam For The Glory. Vanilla is ok for start. I live in Europe, Croatia, that's GMT+2 CEST and I can adjust my timetable to anyone's need.

It's been a long time since I've been here, maybe 7 years or more. There were some merger with old forums, dunno what not, nobody played anymore I got to other issues in my life and then many years later I bought For The Glory. It would be nice if someone would be willing for multiplayer so have fun together in memory of the old days.

Dunno, in the old days we would have some kind of rules and then pick countries. I would set up rule that wars are limited, not allowed to kill someone in game and my picks would be England, France, Sweden. If someone is interested please join.

Oh there is someone alive on this thread. Great.

There are still a few people around. Just not as much as before and some might need some longer to react than others.

Well I use latest patch of Steam For The Glory.

Never trust Steam to automatically do everything without checking yourself. When you start your game and are in the menu screen, what is written in the upper left of the screen (e.g. for me it is "FtG 1.3 (WBOJ)". Play would be hazardous if different patches are used.

Vanilla is ok for start. I live in Europe, Croatia, that's GMT+2 CEST and I can adjust my timetable to anyone's need.

I would be at UTC+2 (Central European Standard Summertime) too in Germany.

FTG 1.2 FTJG

How do I update FTG? I'll try alone in the meantime.

You might not want to update however. Most mods in the modding subforum run with FtG 1.2 but are not yet updated to work with FtG 1.3.
So if you plan to try more mods you might want to stay with FtG 1.2 until you are done.

Steam usually only supplies releaseversions of patches and FtG 1.3 is still in beta status . See here for the changes to FtG 1.2:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ftg-1-3-beta-11-december-2017.1060204/

Uh this forum is way more dead than before. :(

I would say that it requires more patience as responses might come in days and not in minutes as for the newer games.

total sniff

Is there some forum where FTG is played?

Hi Kandrax,

I couldn't trace any such forum so far myself :(.

I would be very interested in playing a campaign, so please do contact me if you ever get on track to it.