• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JasonMac2007

Recruit
1 Badges
May 25, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
I am always thinking of new DLCs or updates for cities skylines for Xbox, PS4 and PC that I think would benefit the game largely and make it more realistic. I have thought of Cities Skylines Government, in this DLC it would add government buildings like a parliament and a presidential or Prime Ministerial residence. In the parliament you could have advice for the player of how to run the city. Or there could be two opposing parties with different opinions on how to run. Of course these won't be based on real political parties so you could just make up some. Also included are protesting and strikes, in this the people of your city will have a stronger voice. In protesting it could take place outside parliament and would send a notification to the player telling them, what their protesting for, the area they live in and their demographics (age, education etc) and with strikes the people who are very unhappy can stop going to work and therefore reduce the income of the city. I think this will make the game even better. Let's make this happen!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
In the event of disaster or a life threatening issue the leader at the time would advise on city wide evac or not worrying at all or even just evac certain parts . Really good idea that I support

• 1Like
Reactions:

Reactions:
I am always thinking of new DLCs or updates for cities skylines for Xbox, PS4 and PC that I think would benefit the game largely and make it more realistic. I have thought of Cities Skylines Government, in this DLC it would add government buildings like a parliament and a presidential or Prime Ministerial residence. In the parliament you could have advice for the player of how to run the city. Or there could be two opposing parties with different opinions on how to run. Of course these won't be based on real political parties so you could just make up some. Also included are protesting and strikes, in this the people of your city will have a stronger voice. In protesting it could take place outside parliament and would send a notification to the player telling them, what their protesting for, the area they live in and their demographics (age, education etc) and with strikes the people who are very unhappy can stop going to work and therefore reduce the income of the city. I think this will make the game even better. Let's make this happen!
YES

These are great ideas and some which have been hinted at in the past as well (like riots and other things). I think there might not be another DLC for the game though these would be great ideas to implement in the future sequel of Cities Skylines 2.