• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Attachments

• IMG_20221106_194754.jpg
    IMG_20221106_194754.jpg
    556,4 KB · Views: 0
another dlc for an overpacked vanilla build on console. Im on next gen xbox series X and still playing with nine tiles.. trouble building anything half decent with the limited space or non exciting tools. I'd prefer a CS2 with tools and that is mod able and a workshop for console with more than the limited 25 items in there now.

The last DLC was released only this September, and we're getting another? I don't remember having 2 major DLCs being released only two or three months apart, because it's always been every 6 months (or two DLCs per year).

Could it be a expansion pack? I think it could be a CCP or maybe a radio station with it?
Considering CO is actively marketing this I think it's an expansion. It's virtually the same strategy as it was for P+P (because it was widely praised).

CCPs tend to get announced in a fairly straightforward manner.

View attachment 905589View attachment 905590

Very interesting and if this does end up being this then very surprising considering they've previously said it is not possible.
God the demands for MoveIt and TMPE on the consoles after this will be unbearable.

Either way, positive notes and all that rubbish, still calling a shopping centre based thing and I'll guess a name because fun.

Malls and Markets.

I just hope it's not too Utopian and futurist. Old Town market, and fancy schmancy shopping centres are likely options for this kind of thing but I'd also like a grotty Brutalist build like Salford Precinct because I'd like some personality in my neighbourhoods.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Dude.. stop asking for more tiles. It has been denied since day one and now we are almost 8 years into this game.. start using mods.
It's possible that more tiles are going to be added to be fair. The Twitter account has been responding with the watchy eyes to the consolewhingers.