• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Overcharged Egg (the guy who made the video tutorials) has announced a "special premiere" for today. What could it be? ;)
You remember how Biffa used to do those vids showcasing all the new buildings and features and things when new DLCs were released?

One of those at a guess

What is this pudding all about in steamdb today? Another dlc soon?
Maybe based on its description its a last "treat" at the end. This game has kinda reached its max potential now with the min running specs so maybe there's just a few little treats before they bow out to work on its sequel?

Or its something they forgot to add to P&P or it wasn't ready in time so it's being added as a pudding to the main course

What is this pudding all about in steamdb today? Another dlc soon?
Nah I reckon it's an addon to P+P, like something CO missed that people kept talking about, considering the description.

We also have another branch 'keksi' that seems to involve some form of testing, so it looks like some new feature may be being cooked up.

Nah I reckon it's an addon to P+P, like something CO missed that people kept talking about, considering the description.

We also have another branch 'keksi' that seems to involve some form of testing, so it looks like some new feature may be being cooked up.
You mean thay everyone seemed to go nuts thay parking lots are STILL not in the game? Especially now we are forcing people to walk everywhere

Ive also seen alot of people mention about surface painter as alot of promo images used for the CCPs had painted tarmac so people assumed it was due to be included and disappointed when it wasn't.

You mean thay everyone seemed to go nuts thay parking lots are STILL not in the game? Especially now we are forcing people to walk everywhere

Ive also seen alot of people mention about surface painter as alot of promo images used for the CCPs had painted tarmac so people assumed it was due to be included and disappointed when it wasn't.
That is a good shout. I was hoping for riots myself lol

Parking lots, parking garages. Small police station with cops on foot and bicycles.
That's stuff I think it should have had.

I'm greatful to REV0 for the carports, but it's not how parking lots are around here, so I'd still like something that is.

Reactions:
If it is an addon for P+P then it should be a free addon. But cities skylines has never had any kind of addon or cross DLC content so I find this very hard to believe.

At the same time I think it would be bonkers to bring out another paid DLC just after P+P unless it is a very small almost mini DLC.

It could be a small free DLC like Pearls from the East or something.

I agree that it would be great to see something like parking lots, parking garages, surface painter would be amazing, prop line tool is something I would love to see added especially after seeing how much overcharged egg uses it makes me very jealous on console.

I am wondering if it is something for Christmas.

The 'pudding' branch could be as simple as a funny name after all we know that there are lots of issues that have been introduced with the new update so they are working on lots of bug fixes at the moment.

Concerts was not free. Pearls of the East and match day were free though. But none of them were related to any other DLCs.

My point was that cities skylines has never had a DLC that added on to an existing DLC.

Concerts was not free. Pearls of the East and match day were free though. But none of them were related to any other DLCs.

My point was that cities skylines has never had a DLC that added on to an existing DLC.
No, Fox is right, there was the Concerts DLC that was around a fiver and you got the main stage and a radio station if I remember rightly. People kicked off about it and thus CO added the three other buildings to it.

Reactions:

If it is an addon for P+P then it should be a free addon. But cities skylines has never had any kind of addon
A "DLC adding to another DLC", and a "free addon" are two different things.

The Concerts DLC did get a free "add-on" though, added about two months after release in the next patch.

(Link is to patch section on the Concerts page.)

So there is precedence for additional content being patched into an existing DLC.
(Not saying that's what's going to happen now, but at least theoretically it could, even if it hadn't been done before, but it has also been done before.)

Reactions: