• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also anyone care to speculate the new tram and bus types are? Looks like they are mods but included in the update
I've seen variations on the Boris Bus, a couple of bendy buses, a Stagecoach style single decker for the buses and a continental over designed Siemens style tram and no doubt there will be a couple of Bombadier style ones too.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's possible to put every dlc building styles and districts in one city, just got to plan it out
I totally agree not everything has to be used, but with next gen consoles.

Steam/pc users are spoiled for choice with their workshop, and mods. Things which are totally rubbish on console, only few buildings there in workshop, so we do rely on these packs to make everything fantastic. And mods don't exist at all, no lane maths, no move it or anarchy. I accept that as console player, but please give us something too because the game is brilliant! I love it, even though i most likely buy all the upcoming releases, the full potential for all interesting dlc can never be reached, which is a shame for such a brilliant game that keeps pushing the boundaries. Lots of assest are BIG buildings, parks, plaza's etc Looking at the release coming, again big assests...
And that's a shame.

They surely can up the tiles to 16 or 25 playable, not asking for full map, not 81... just a few more.
Maybe this should be a update just for next gen consoles only.
whilst it would be nice, just means get creative. Not everything has to be used in every city, just like all Cities don't have a sea connection, Air etc..

Steam/pc users are spoiled for choice with their workshop, and mods. Things which are totally rubbish on console, only few buildings there in workshop, so we do rely on these packs to make everything fantastic. And mods don't exist at all, no lane maths, no move it or anarchy. I accept that as console player, but please give us something too because the game is brilliant! I love it, even though i most likely buy all the upcoming releases, the full potential for all interesting dlc can never be reached, which is a shame for such a brilliant game that keeps pushing the boundaries. Lots of assest are BIG buildings, parks, plaza's etc Looking at the release coming, again big assests...
And that's a shame.

They surely can up the tiles to 16 or 25 playable, not asking for full map, not 81... just a few more.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've seen variations on the Boris Bus, a couple of bendy buses, a Stagecoach style single decker for the buses and a continental over designed Siemens style tram and no doubt there will be a couple of Bombadier style ones too.
they look all nice and super cool

And that's a shame.

And that's a shame.

I am on Ps4, so next gen wouldn't help me. lol

I'd love just 1 more tile as on most of the maps I have a plan, but have to choose between x tile or y tile and 1 more would just do

Here's a link. From what I've seen there's 2 deckers, one short bus, 2 bendy ones and two more rigid ones.dont know the last one. I've seen 5 types of trams so far

We have Cheevos!

All In-Have at least ₡1,000,000 in cash. Put all of your money into investments, then don't sell any investments for one month.

Can't Buy Me Love-Earn ₡5,000,000 through investments

Cash Flow-Have a bank building get flooded.

No Risk, No Fun!-Take a loan in order to make an investment.

So Much Cash!-Transport ₡2,000,000 using cash transport vans in one week.

I imagine 'Shit's So Cash' wasn't an appropriate title for the last achievement...

Reactions:
Anyone know how many skyscrapers are there in the CCP?
You could potentially find your answer in this thread:

Anyone know how many skyscrapers are there in the CCP?
If you look at the official announcements roads and vehicles dev diary you will see the patch notes trams busses roads fixes etc scroll down you will see content creator pack skyscrapers that says 44 new unique buildings and 47 new props. thats way more than the 19 they listed and if you look at the pictures there are duplicates short ones and tall ones.

Anybody run into issues where airport dlc cargo train terminal, the double track on not able to receive incoming trains with cbrgo that needs to be transitioned into trucks? All trucks coming out of that terminal is empty.