• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

priamossz

First Lieutenant
88 Badges
Feb 1, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • King Arthur II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
Just to let everyone know that the devs are pushing out a new dlc (or more like 3 mini dlcs) at the 28th, you can wishlist it already. We essentially getting trains and some buildings as well as more music.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I wish they made an expansion focusing on colonists already, aside from a minor reworking of tourism they've remained the same since forever, with the same needs and uses; and they have so much more potential.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I personally want them to make terraforming more interesting by giving us the ability to over shooting the parameters and give more unique disasters. the marsquake and acid rain is more of a small nuisance than any actual threat. provided that the mystery does not kill you, its essentially game set and match once you get the moe hole.

Hi there! Community manager for Surviving Mars here. I do apologise for not putting out the teaser announcement here, I have plans of fully announcing it here next week. :)

• 1Love
Reactions:
Hi there! Community manager for Surviving Mars here. I do apologise for not putting out the teaser announcement here, I have plans of fully announcing it here next week. :)

I feel like writing that sentence took about as long as just making a quick "watch our teaser trailer!" sticky thread. No need to apologize. Just make the teaser announcement :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
Are we also getting a patch to deal with some of the lingering bugs? The prefabs disappearing on the elevator is a big one.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Are we also getting a patch to deal with some of the lingering bugs? The prefabs disappearing on the elevator is a big one.
I know that there are some bug fixes coming as well, but I'm not 100% sure if that particular one will be addressed. Patch notes will be posted tomorrow though, so that'll give you more details!

Hi, will this new dlc, be coming to the PS4? I only noticed it arriving for Xbox.

Yes, it'll be arriving on PS4 as well!

Just to check about this train, say I got 4 domes of colonys (house and food/shopping) and have train station to each 4 domes and connect to one big dome of research or whatever the jobs is, will that work? Sort of like dome passages?

1651159524969.png

Bug fixes:
  • The Jumbo Cave Reinforcement cannot be built if a Dome was already built nearby
  • Rovers and RC Dozers can clean cave-ins only from certain points
  • Anomalies from events can spawn under a deposit
  • Landscaping projects from Surface are displayed in the Underground if one of them is finished
  • The salvage process for Storages does not resume after they have been emptied
  • The Bottomless Pit Lab doesn't convert some resources into research points in the Normal workload
  • Resources stored to be used for maintenance or to upgrade the Bottomless Pit can also be converted into Research points, causing maintenance and upgrading to be delayed
  • The Drones don't get commands after being unpacked from Prefabs by Ancient Artifact
  • The Asteroid Extractor tooltip doesn't show the available amount of rare metals and exotic minerals in the nodes on the Asteroid when trying to place an extractor
  • The Mystery Log cannot be dismissed on the Asteroid after completing the "Asteroid from outer space" mini-mystery
  • Prefabs not being correctly transported to the underground via the elevator

Feature change:
Elevators can now also be built from the underground.

Reactions: